Chapter 6: Maybe Date?

The phone seemed to ring forever. I was about to hang up when...

"Hello?"

I had absolutely no idea what to say.

"Hello..? Who is this?"

Shit... I had to say something... I couldn't just sit there in silence.

"H-hi.. It's Amber..."

"Oh hi! What's up?"

"Oh nothing really... Just had your number here and thought I would call.."

I twisted my hair nervously.

"Oh? How did you get my number might I ask?" I coul here the smirk inhis voice.

"Jimmy came by last night adn gave it to me.."

"Really? Why would he do that?"

I shrugged, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"He said that he interrupted you whe you were about to give it to me, and that he felt bad."

"Oh Jimmy... Well I am glad that he gave it to you. I wanted to talk to you again."

He was so straight forward. I so wasn't used to this. I didn't know what to say.

"Yeah..." Why did I feel so awkward.

He laughed. "So can I ask you something?"

My stomach tightened. "S-sure..What is it?"

"I have some free time from working on the album.. Would you like to do something with me?"

"L-like a date?" I had only ever been on one date, and it was a pity date. I didn't like the kid, but I have a problem saying no to people. It was the most awkward thing that I had ever done.

He laughed again. "If that's what you want it to be."

"What will we do?" I asked.

"Let me get back to you on that.. I have to go, the guys need me. I will call you later alright?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Later." He hung up.

~~~~~

Just a filler chapter :)

Hope you like :3

Please comment and vote!!!