Chapter 3: Meeting The Band

Chapter 3:

Syn's POV

Once the show was over, I ran off stage without looking or talking to anybody. I had to find her before she left.

Matt reached for me to talk but I squirmed out from under his touch and ran for the nearest exit.

Once outside, I walked quickly toward the entrance of the arena. Before I got too far out in the crowd, I put my hood up so I wouldn't be ambushed.

I looked around frantically, and stopped. I didn't even know what to look for to find her. Then I remembered that awful pink shirt here friend was wearing.

I ran around through the crowd and tents, hoping for just a glance of her.

"It is just so dark and there are so many people around..." I thought to myself.

Just when I was about to turn and head back to the bus, I saw something bright pink. Yes!

I ran towards it, just hoping it would be her.

As I got closer, I slowed down. It was her. My heart jumped when I saw her. Even in the dark, she looked beautiful.

I composed myself and casually walked up to her.

"Excuse me..." I lightly tapped her shoulder.

She stopped what she was saying to her friend and turned to look at me. God those eyes....

Those eyes widened when she looked at me. I smirked.

"Y-yes?" her mouth fell open a bit.

"I am supposed to hand these out to people that I think are a good time," I pulled out two backstage pockets for my back pocket and winked.

Her friend gasped. Her face stayed the same.

"Would you like to come backstage?" I smiled.

"YES!!!!" the girl in the pink shirt screamed.

I laughed as I handed them the passes. "Come with me." I jerked my head in the direction of the stage.

The girls followed willingly.

All of a sudden, it started raining. I looked over at gorgeous. All she had on was a tank top. She would freeze.

I took off my jacket and handed it to her. "Here. You need this more than I do."

She looked at me, then the jacket.

"Thank you..." she grabbed the jacket from my hand and put it on.

Smiling, I led them backstage.

Amber's POV

As Cay and I followed Syn, I snuggled into his warm jacket. It smelled so good!

He led us into a room filled with guys. I knew who they were exactly. They all looked up as we walked in.

Someone wolf-whistled, I don't know who. I blushed and tried to hide in the jacket. So many men here.....

I shook my head and snapped out of my daze as the one with aviators on his head walked toward us.

"I'm Matt." he said as he stuck his hand out smiling. I shook it and then Cay did.

"I'm Caylee and this is Amber." Cay pointed at herself and me.

Matt smiled and put his arm around Cay's shoulders. "Good to meet ya. Come meet the rest of the guys."

We started walking toward the rest of the band. I was behind Matt and Caylee, and Syn was next to me. Occasionally, he would glance at me.

When we got to them, the guys all stood up and came over to us.

Matt introduced them one by one.

"This is Jimmy or 'The Rev'. He said as the drummer waved at us.

A short guy walked up to us. "This is Short-Shit" or Johnny Christ, our bassist.

"Zacky get over here!" Syn yelled. A guy with snake bites and striking green eyes walked up to us.

He smiled, "Hi, I'm Zacky Vengeance."

"Hi!" Caylee smiled and shook his hand.

"And it looks like you already met Syn, so let's party!" Matt yelled and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and pulled Cay over to a couch and sat down.

I started to follow them, but Syn touched my arm.

"Let me get you some clothes to change into. You are soaking wet."

I hesitated and looked back at Cay. She was busy laughing at something Jimmy had said.

I looked back at Syn. I was cold... It couldn't hurt could it?

"Sure. Thank you." I followed him out to their tour bus.

We went on and he walked to the back of the bus while I waited by the door.

He appeared with a 'Guns and Roses' shirt and some basketball shorts. "Sorry, I don't have anything too girls for you." He shrugged and handed them to me.

I took them. "The bathroom is over there. I'll wait here for you." He went and grabbed a beer and sat on the couch.

I went into the bathroom and changed. I looked at myself in his clothes. I love 'Guns and Roses' so I loved the shirt. Even though it was huge on me. I fixed my hair up a bit before walking out of the bathroom.

Syn's POV

I was sitting on the couch and took a swig of my beer when Amber walked out. She was stunning. My eyes went wide as she walked up to me. Girls in guys clothes were always hot, but she was... Beautiful.

I shook my head and stood up. "Let's go back." I smiled and walked out of the bus.

We went back to the guys.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 3!! Please comment and vote!! I would really appreciate it!!!