Equals (Lesbian)

Hey, this is my first story so go easy on me :)

This is a GXG story so...

No Likey, No Readey

.......................................................................................................................................

Character Profile:

Sapphire Lights:

•Next Alpha of the Lights pack

•Green eyes

•5'11"

•Well built - abs and slight arm muscles

•Golden Brown hair

•Wolf colour Dark Brown

•Birthday: 15th December 1997

.......................................................................................................................................

Hey, so here it is the first chapter. Give me any feedback and hope you like it :)

Also this chapter is dedicated to MahelaqaJahangir for making me the awesome cover for my book :)

The image in the cover does not belong to me and was taken from Google

.......................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1 - Alex:

Alexandra P.O.V

Hi, I'm Alexandra but I prefer to be called Alex. I am a teenager with no friends and my parents hate me. All because I am the Lights pack submissive. I know it's a little far fetched but y'know that's what happens when you're born to be the pack punching bag.

What is a submissive you might ask, well it is basically the pack punching bag and slave. Both males and females of all ages can beat me and use me and nothing can be done about it, not that anyone would do anything to stop them.

Let me tell you a few things about myself. I am small standing at 5'0". I know small right? Anyway I have purple eyes and black hair and I am skinny with no muscle tone and my wolf is jet black with dark blue streaks in it. Oh and my birthday is April 17th 1998.

In my pack there is only a few things that are different to other packs with mates those differences are that we have a lot of mating happen with the same sexes and our pack accepts that because the soon to be Alpha is a lesbian.

To be honest I am a lesbian too but I haven't told my parents because I am too scared to. I have always had a crush on Sapphire but she would never look twice at someone like me, my own mate would reject me, I mean who would love a pathetic submissive?

Anyway I got to go to school now, to hell.

.:at school:.

I am currently in my blue Chevrolet pickup truck on my way to school. I hate it, but it has to be done.

I pull into my usual parking space and grab my school bag and grab my coat. As it is in the middle of winter, then step out of my truck and as soon as I shut my door I am shoved to the ground.

I look up and see the "popular" kids laughing at me and walking off.

The "popular" group consists of Ted, the leader of the group and the biggest douche in the school, Lisa his girlfriend, who is the school Barbie doll, Steve, the football team captain, he is actually kind of nice he doesn't act like he is better than everyone else he just is friends with the ones that believe they are, he wasn't laughing at me he gave me a sympathetic look. Lastly, Sapphire, she was in the group as well, which I can understand with her gorgeous looks, she was looking at me but held no emotion in her eyes.