~||Chapter 6||~

A/N: *Author crashes in shouting curse words and tripping over buckets* iaMHEREI'mSOFUCKINGSORRYFORNOTUPDATINGHERE'SANOTHERCHAPTERIAMSOSOSOSOFUCKING SORRY- *inhale of deep fucking breath* So sorry ;-;

Also, i'm still laggy today so sorry if I make any errors -0-

||London, Britain||

Detective Edward Gold sighed softly checking his pocket watch, before looking up at the dark blue sky. He closed the watch tucking it in his pocket before closing his eyes. "I wonder what it's like in the United States of America..." He mumbled, before turning his head when he heard the bells ring. Boarding the ship, he let out a sweet sigh looking out to the ocean. He'd find out soon enough...

||Spitbucket, USA||

It was early in the morning, too early in fact. No one but two souls was awake. Thomas was presumably- Well, Todd didn't know where he was. Nor did he care.

He felt stupid, oh so stupid. He confessed he loved Thomas, he told him how he felt, how he'd take on the world just to have him by his side. Yet Thomas rejected him despite them sharing a kiss of passion and love just moments ago. Todd was fuming with anger and embarrassment, hot tears rolling down his cheek.

Todd focused his eyes on the glass he was cleaning, trying his best to not look up at the door. Someone walked in - Thomas. Todd felt like his breath sucked out of him. His grip got warmer, his body nearly trembling.

He fought so hard to keep the tears from falling down his cheeks, his breathing becoming slower and slower.

"I can't do it."

Those 4 words played on repeat in Todd's head, tearing him down slowly. After that kiss he and Thomas shared, Todd made an advance towards him only to be rejected by Thomas. Nearly slamming down the glass Todd let out a soft grunt. His ears perked up, feeling someone walking behind him. "What?" He hissed, glancing over his shoulder to see Thomas fumbling at the rim of his hat.

His hair was neatly combed down, the dirt off his face was washed off showing his beautiful skin. Todd felt a pain in his heart before turning away. "Todd," Thomas whispered softly, placing his hands around Todd's waist.

The taller man wasted no time turning around to look at the Sheriff filled with rage. "Wha-" The bartender was cut off by Thomas crashing his lips against Todd's. The taller man was cut off guard, almost immediately pulling Thomas closer.

They broke away only to catch their breaths, Todd examining Thomas's eyes. "Why did you do that?" He mumbled, narrowing his eyes. Thomas took in a deep breath, before looking up at Todd with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to... I was... Scared..." He whispered, looking away. Todd's eye glimmered softly seeing the Sheriff like this.

He was so weak, so pure. The innocence in him shown, giving him an angelic look. His cheeks flushed a soft red, his blue eyes sparkling with a submissive appeal. Todd could feel his heart pound in his chest, running his fingers through his greasy hair. Thomas let out a soft grunt, nuzzling his head against Todd's hand, letting out a soft breath.

Todd only stared down at Thomas, his eyes drooping in a lovestruck stare. Removing his hand from Thomas' hair, he traced his calloused fingertips over the soft lips of his newly-found love.

The hand that was on Thomas' waist began to slide down to his butt, clenching onto the flesh of the sheriff's behind. Thomas' let out a quick gasp, snapping back. "T-Todd, please..." He muttered, his face flushing. "I'd like to keep my decency until my wedding day if you don't mind." He grumbled, crossing his arms. Todd gave him a lopsided grin, caressing his cheek softly.