Façade: Within - Chapter 9

Unannounced 

(Krista's POV)

"Is there something I must know?" Jurri repeated.

When I got back last night - well afternoon-night since it was around 7 - she's been at it in messages and calls. I shut down my phone and that's when nii-san informed her that Chehon drove me home. And now, since it's a Saturday - she took the initiative of having a girl's day. By waking me up at 10 in the morning - which is not good because at weekends I wake up around 12 noon. -.-

"Ri, I love you. You know that right? How many times do I repeat it?" I faced her as I stressed. "Nothing."

She gave me a deadpan look and then stuck her tongue out. I finished munching the food in my mouth before I stated.

"Don't start. Maybe it is you who should tell me something." I said, raised my eyebrow and try to look intimidating at least. Turning the tables is a safer way to tackle.

"There's nothing between us, I swear." She said while raising her hands as an invisible barrier.

If it is possible to raise my eyebrow higher, I would.

"Really. How would nii-san react if he heard it?"

A panicked look flashed her face for a second before fixing me a glare.

"He's not home."

"So it's true then."

"What? No!"

I smirked and said my trump card. "It doesn't take a psychologist or an inter trainee to know something from you, your action says it all. Should ‘a train more especially in your reactions, Ri-chan."

A chuckle escaped her lips. Her serious face crumbling down.

"Seriously. He used your car to drive me home after our meeting with Mr. Blair."

"The key-" Of course. He would, could start any car without having one.

"What's the meeting all about?" I returned my attention to my brunch - breakfast and lunch.

A pause was clearly heard. That was enough to rise up my suspicion.

"I think it's better if Kai will inform you about that since I was also confused and maybe I'll give you wrong information so . . ."

"Ok." I said and saved her from explaining more. I know Jurri will know what or when to tell me. "I'll drill it to him this night."

She gave me a grateful smile. "Ok. Btw, your cooking is still as mouthwatering as ever." I smiled gratefully at her before finishing what’s left of my plate.

After sometime, we cleaned our plates and proceed to my room.

"I guess you're not in the mood for shopping this time."

"Nah uh. I just wanna lay here all day." At the same time collapsing in my bed.

"Well I also have some off school act to do so staying here is fine with me."

"Hmp. Don't make it ri-chan." I complained in a whiney voice.

I don't want her to stay here and just to do her OSA.

"I have to since - it's JCB of codes." with a grin.

My sleepiness left me as i scramble my way to her.