Author's note

Hello! Thanks for reading this, for giving this a chance, because it means everything that you're willing to give this book a shot.

I implore that you drop a comment or vote as you go along; I'm still learning to write and though this is finished, it is not perfect. I still like accepting constructive criticism so if there are some suggestions, feel free to comment!

《《《《《

I cannot stand ranting or bullying at all so if you drop any rude comments attacking me directly or anyone else here and it isn't related to the book, you will be blocked and if required, reported.

《《《《《
Also do not steal my work! It would be very frustrating if it happens. If I or anyone catches you stealing my work, you are gonna get it. Standard procedure.

《《《《《
Summary
Will innocence change your life?
***
Innocence. Family. Love. Betrayal

The young Queen Deidra, who was handed the crown has no idea with how to rule the kingdom of Avalem that has been waiting for her ever since, but with her sister Delaney as advisor and general who she trusts with all her heart, it's bearable when there is family nearby.

But when her sister unexpectedly passed on the battlefield, her world became grey, ruling with an iron heart of sorrow.

Weeks flew by, an unexpected man appears and takes place as the new general- the role reserved for one person in her life. Her grief became a sense of curiosity and caution.

Is he a enemy? Or a hero? But of whose world? And will she like what he brings with him? Will she learn to stand on her own without her sister's help? Soon a new challenge is thrusted at her, tens of people being slaughtered by the day, and this threat will shake her roots and change her future-forever.

This is her story, long before Show White.

When she was just as pure as her.
《《《《《

Started - 23/6/2017
Finished - 13/1/2018

Status: Complete

《《《《《
Copyright
All ideas belong to me and are posted by me (StarryNightOwls/ Ava Amarise). If you see it posted by someone else on Wattpad or elsewhere, please report them. It's not right to steal.

This is work of fiction. All the names, places and characters are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to people living or dead, events, businesses or locales are purely coincidental.

《《《《《

Hope you enjoy it! ❤️

~A