Perceptions 3

Chaeyoung's eyes is invisibly becoming heart shaped adoring the cute flowers on her hands.

She almost forgot that she had Seito so the boy just jump in Tzuyu's embrace in their way up back to her office room.

They are now waiting for the elevator door opened but suddenly regrets when the elevator showed Mina with one of her board members and Mr. Son in the other side.

Tzuyu stoned and gently put Seito down seeing the cold expression Mina showed while eyeing her son in Tzuyu's embrace.

Mina is always like that though.

Thinking it was a norm, Chaeyoung just chuckle and greeted the Director.

"Oh Hi Daddy! I didn't know you'll meet director Myoui!" Chaeyoung said.

In her surprise, Mr. Son grab her away from Tzuyu together with her son.

"Are you crazy Chaeyoung?!" Mr. Son exclaimed making Chaeyoung gasps in her place.

Lucky they were just alone here.

After getting the reason why her father is angry, Chaeyoung had her lips shape 'o'.

"It wasn't like that! Tzuyu just visited-" Mr. Son didn't let her finish. He grab his grandson and bow to Tzuyu a bit.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu if I'm being like this. I hope you're aware about reputations-"

"It's fine Uncle. I just came-" Tzuyu stopped when Mina walked out the scene leaving all of them confused.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung!" Tzuyu whispered in the door making Chaeyoung shoots off her desk. Her office door opened and theres Tzuyu.

"I told you it was fine!" Chaeyoung said carefully closing the door since Seito is soundlessly sleeping at the huge couch, enough for his size to call it a bed.

"But Mina is jealous! I felt so damned seeing her stare at me like that!" Tzuyu joked. Chaeyoung just roll an eye.

"You're sounding impossible. You know never in her life Mina felt jealous because of me,"

Chaeyoung said making it sound like a joke but when she sigh and looked down her place, Tzuyu just pats her in the back.

"The Chaeyoung I know is not this negative," Tzuyu said. "Hey cheer up!"

"I'm not negative. You know its real," Chaeyoung chuckled and crouch herself in Seito as she kissed the sleeping cheeks of the boy.

"Its fine as long as I have this most precious boy in the whole universe,"

"Mine is precious too," Tzuyu counters.

"Yes. Yours is the second," Chaeyoung laughed. Tzuyu just chuckled and what she said next made Chaeyoung stop.

"Do you love Mina?"

"You are a woman of impromptu-ness!" Chaeyoung joked and seat to face the tall girl.

"I'm asking you Chaeyoung. Did you love Mina the same way you did to me before?" Tzuyu's voice is getting more serious before Chaeyoung knew they wasn't joking anymore.

"I mean, you hurt me so I'll revise the question. Did you love Mina morethan you had loved me before?"

Chaeyoung just smiled. Love Mina? Of course! Mina is so precious. Especially that day before wedding. She was smiling widely when the Son family had invited their family for a dinner. She never knew that the sight of smiling Mina will be the most adorable view in her life, also Myoui Mina herself.

She looks excited introducing herself to the family and a promise to take a good care of her and her baby. In the wedding.

Although Seito is seven months old huge baby bump and obviously making her ugly, Mina's stares makes Chaeyoung feel like she's the most beautiful woman exist.