Final

After six weeks

Of court trial, the divorce is now valid.

Chaeyoung decided to move into a unit in Gangnam together with Seito and that will last for a mean time only.

She had plan much for their life as a single Mom and brave kid.

Seito knows that they will be alone now. Although he isn't close with Mina, he still cried loud knowing the tenant and his mother is now breaking.

Seito's cry early in the morning rung around their whole house making Mina slump herself behind her door and just cry there. Seito is screaming while saying..

"Staaaay mommy! I don't want us to leave Minaaaa! Just stayyyyy!"

Mina was touched knowing her son loved her although she isn't showing any love to him.

The mother is trying so hard to stop herself from crying once again.

It was really hard. But all the pack up things now is on the car waiting.

They can't pull off just because of the kid's tantrums.

"Seito please. Don't do this to mommy. Let's go now,"

Chaeyoung breathed seeing her son tightly linked his arms and legs on the one pillar designed in the side with corinthian.

"Mommy I don't want to leave Minaaa she will be lonelyy mommy please don't leave,"

Mina's cry went profusely and unstoppable hearing Seito's words.

Those words are the same to what's in her mind.

Swallowing hard her self-pride now, she opened her room and run downstairs.

She crouched and beckons the young boy to come to her open armed embrace.

Seito with all the puffy cheeks and tears scattered in his face runs and jumps in Mina's arms.

It was the very first time Mina hugged her young boy. She can't believe that it will be the last too.

"Mina you're making it hard for Seito." Chaeyoung cried seeing how the two is tearing in each other's embrace.

If this isn't because of divorce, she might find this view amusing.

But Mina needed time for herself. She'd been into this mess life for long five years.

She walked and about to get Seito when Mina turned around not letting her little boy go.

"Please Chaeyoung give me more minutes," Mina said-plead.

Chaeyoung can't give herself more heartbreak. She walks outside the house of her now-ex-wife and came inside her car. She wipes all her tears and fan for herself. She can't be stressed. She can't be damaged knowing there's another life depending on her health.

This six-weeks-old life in her needs her to be happy.

Moment later, Mina came opening the car passenger putting Seito on it.

"Just be a good boy. Don't eat too much sweet and always protect your mother."

She said as Seito sat quietly at the passengers.

"Seito-kun." Mina called again when the kid didn't answer. Seito faced Mina again and with hiccups, he nods.

"I will follow it." He said. And for one last time, he hugs Mina in its neck.

"I will miss you daddy," twice in her life. Mina is thankful about hearing Seito called her like that at least twice in her life.

She kissed the kid goodbye and closed the door. She wipes her tears watching the car went out her sight carrying two of her life-not knowing that it's a three.