Perceptions 2

"The reports needs to pass tomorrow. I'll ring you after a minute," Mina said to the phone before she brings the device down and catch a view of her wife fixing some documents in her shelf.

She smiled inwardly.

Chaeyoung never lose a shape and beauty.

She is so perfect.

Too good for a workaholic person like her.

She wasn't aware of the fact that low-self-esteem existed until she found a perfect woman that is forced to be tied at her because of that one night stand at Vegas.

Chaeyoung is tied in the commitment with someone she barely knew.

Mina is such a fool for agreeing to the marriage that the Son Enterprise asked after knowing that Chaeyoung is pregnant.

Hearing the pregnancy news makes her so happy to the moon and back, and only God knows how Mina was jumping alone in her office, listing various pretty names of a baby boy or girl even it was just a month old fetus.

She felt so excited and glad to be wedlock with the heir of Son Enterprise.

Chaeyoung is the type of woman that everyone will ask to be their wife.

So perfect.

Smart.

Beauty and talented.

BUT

Chaeyoung is in a relationship with someone who goes by the name Zhou Tzuyu.

Mina watched Chaeyoung cried in her room the night before the marriage and it was her very first downfall. Seeing Chaeyoung cried.

Yes. Because of the marriage. Mina think she's the most selfish woman in the whole world agreeing to the marriage.

Although Chaeyoung is showing her bubbly smile during the wedding, Mina knows Chaeyoung is just doing this because of the company ties and their baby.

That was the time Mina started hating herself for taking Chaeyoung's happiness because of the accident they made in Vegas.

It was also the reason why they grew up as a family but cold into each other.

They don't share same bed or even room and Chaeyoung respect Mina for it.

The director swiftly puts her eye down on her paper when Chaeyoung turns in her direction.

"Director, its your last document to sign for today. I'll fetch Seito at school. Call me if you needed something,"
Chaeyoung said with a bright dimpled smile that Mina loves on seeing.

Although that likes towards that smile is only inside her heart and mind.

"Th-thank you Ms. Son," Mina said. Chaeyoung just chuckled hearing her wife stutter. She is just hearing that stuttering when Mina is facing Mr. Son(Chaeyoung's father) because never in a million years, a high profiled person in business Industry, Myoui Mina stutter for a reason.

Chaeyoung considered this as compliment as she walks outside the Director's office.

"Ms. Son," she murmured to herself.

She never missed to be called like that even the whole world is calling her Mrs. Myoui, because her boss/wife herself is still calling her 'Ms. Son'.

After fetching Seito, Chaeyoung put the kid up in her office desk and took off his white shirt

"Aigoo, I bet you just run and run around the prep school! Look, even its cold, you're full of sweat and dirt!" She lessoned to the boy.

Seito just grin widely showing his infamous gummy smile.

"Don't smile at me like that! I know you're handsome but not this time! Mommy is mad!" Chaeyoung fake a pout.

"I'm sorry mommyyy~" he uses his cute aegyo as he kissed the pissed mother at the cheeks, and other cheeks and whole face.

Chaeyoung giggles at tickles the young boy.

Their little happy time was cut with three knocks on the door and a familiar voice saying

"Is Seito there whooohoo~"

The boy smiled from ear to ear and jumps off the table to open the door.

"General Manager!!" Seito cheered seeing his best buddy.

A tall gorgeous woman with the healthy skin complex and dimpled smile, Zhou Tzuyu.

He jumps on the woman's embrace happily.

"How're ya buddy?" Tzuyu asked in the young boy.

"I'm fineeeee! Did you buy toys for me?" Seito asked.

"Ouch! I forgot about the toys!" Tzuyu joked although her other hand is carrying this box with blue ribbon.

Seito grinned and reach for the box.

"Not yet until General Manager gets her kiss from Seito." Tzuyu said before the kid flooded her face with kisses.

Chaeyoung can only chuckle at the sight. Seito is always excited at the coming of Taiwanese entrepreneurs because he knows that his 'buddy' the general manager Tzuyu is one of that Taiwanese entrepreneurs.

Tzuyu brings the bubbly boy down and let him unbox his surprise.

"As far as I know, Taiwanese entrepreneurs is scheduled to talk tomorrow.

Why is a specific woman is here in my office?" Chaeyoung asked chuckling at her place.

"Because that 'specific woman' missed Seito and decided to go first to surprise this boy," Tzuyu answered as she occupied the empty small space in the couch.

Chaeyoung scoffed cutely while organizing some papers on her table. "Make sure that 'specific woman' missed Seito only," she said with an eye rolls

"But the woman missed Seito's Mom too," Tzuyu said. With that, Chaeyoung smiled and run an island to give Tzuyu a warm hug.

"I missed you Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung said after breaking the hug.

"I didn't," Tzuyu joked making Chaeyoung hits her arms lightly. "I'm just kidding. Of course I did!"

"Sooooo what happened? How's Sana? Is your baby a boy or a girl? Oh gosh I'm so excited to meet them! I'm sorry If I fail to attend the baby shower! Buuuut you should have bring your wife and kid along!!" Chaeyoung flooded without giving chance Tzuyu to speak for herself.

"Calm down. Our baby boy is fine and so Sana. I can't tag her along, duh. She's still wounded!" Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung just smile feeling a lot more to be excited about.

Her best friend Sana is now a mother! She's sure that the Japanese had a long story to tell when they meet.

"And hey, Sana told me to give you a gift! She said you liked those Taiwanese bad girls so Sana gets you 12 pieces. A long stemmed one," she added.

Chaeyoung's eye shines at the mention of Sana's gift. It was a rare flower in Taiwan and its so pretty!!

"Why didn't you bring it here!!" Chaeyoung whined.

"It'll be scandalous to see me giving a flower to the Director's wife!" Tzuyu state the matter of fact that can only make Chaeyoung laugh.

She excitedly grab Seito in her arms and said.

"Lets get Sana's gift in Tzuyu's car!" Seito just cheered although he is busy with his new toy.

※※※※※※※
♥️