[TW] Perceptions

Perceptions

"Wooom! Broom!" Young lad in his fifth year of existence came running around the company playing with his airplane toy on his hand, lifting it up while creating various humming of airplane sounds.

He was playing alone as he explored the 27th floor because of his plane expedition.

"Myoui Seito!" He stopped hearing his name being mentioned.

He turned and smile to the prettiest woman he known in his whole life.

Chaeyoung smiled and run to close her kid in her embrace.

"Why are you here again? Did I told you to stay on my office and read your books?" She asked.

"I heard you had meeting so I came to give you free ride on my plane!" He enthusiastically replied with a gummy smile prominently known as similar as the Chief Executive director Myoui Mina owned.

"Aww. My boy is so sweet! Yes, the meeting is done!"

Chaeyoung sweetly wiped on her son's few sweat on his forehead making this gold ring with a shining gem at the middle touched the silk white skin of the kid that caused the precised company to grow and stay on lane.

Years have gone too fast when the Enterprise is now being held by the Myouis. Creating lots of branches all around the World. Its because of him. Myoui Seito made a bond between the companies.

At the meeting room, the young boy sheered his head around to see another woman in her cold default expression; came out with a lot of business partners and underlings.

She is also known as Seito's surname origin, Myoui Mina herself.

All the business men and women around Mina stopped spotting the young boy and his mother.

They gave them a slight bow of recognition and smiled seeing the cute round eyes of this young heir of the whole company.

They were on mere silence when Mina stayed rooted looking to the boy of her flesh.

Straight from eye to eye, Seito shivered and run behind Chaeyoung saying his loud..

"Mommy let's go to your office now,"

Chaeyoung awkwardly bowed in them. Especially to Mina.

The director just stayed cool on her place, showing no emotions like the way she used to and starts walking away from the scene to be followed by her underlings.

"Seito," Chaeyoung sigh and crouched herself infront of the young boy. She runs her hands through his hair and faintly smiled into him. She can't blame his act towards the director.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"I'm sorry mommy," he said in his very low cute voice.

"I ask you what dinner and you're saying sorry?" Chaeyoung tried to cheer the young boy with her gleeful voice. Seito just pouted and suddenly smile.

"Pancakes and waffles!" He exclaimed raising both of his hands.

"But that's your breakfast lunch and dinner yesterday. Don't you want to try some chicken or pasta?"

"But Mommy, pancakes and waffles is yummy!" He pouted. Chaeyoung just chuckles and peck her son at the cheeks.

They both walks at the elevator to her office.

--

"What's the schedule for this week?" Mina asked while her eyes were busy in the tons paper works in her study table.

Chaeyoung puts the cup of espresso latte at the small island at the preoccupied table before looking at her phone schedule

"Its a meeting in Taiwanese entrepreneurs and nothing follows. Its like company is giving you indirect day off," Chaeyoung said and chuckles at her own puns.

She walked at the side putting up on the heater just fine for Mina's likings during this time of the day.

"I'll cook dinner for thirty minutes and walk you some here," she added before walking out the room.

She is still in the half way of turning the knob when Mina speaks.

"No. I'll eat with you. Just call me when you're done," with that, the secretary was surprised but keep this only hers to know.

She nods her head and smiled as she walks outside.

------

"Thank you mommy!" Chaeyoung smiled as Seito jumps in his chair in delight seeing the file of pancakes with syrup and waffles at his plate.

Different from the korean dinner dish at the table.

The door from Mina's room clicked close and open making the mother and son stopped with their moves.

Quietly, Mina pulled out a chair for herself and seat parallel to the two.

Seito's surprise were shown seeing Mina in the dinner table with them.

Although they share the same family name, blood, flesh and house, he sees the director nothing but a house mate who never talk but work and work.

Or he is just afraid to approach her? Maybe.

He dugs in his food silently making Chaeyoung hides a laugh.
He never eat in silence. He always want his mother to feed him, but now, he is holding this huge silver spoon and cutting the pancakes by himself in silence.
Mina was catching few looks at her young boy.
She was internally chuckling knowing that Seito is really obsessed with pancakes and waffles.

"Mom I need more honey." Seito hesitated to request but he still did. Pancakes honey syrup is a life.

"You'll lose a teeth." a comment surprised the mother and son because it was the very first time Mina said something not business related. And plus, it was concerning about him. Seito knows it.

He is always having fine argument with his Mom about this.

"Yes I was telling him that a million times but he likes getting what he wants." Chaeyoung said with a smile making the surroundings comfortable for them three.

"Mommyy~" Seito whined since he was too awkward to start an argument with his daddy but he really needs that honey syrup.

Chaeyoung chuckled and about to get the honey herself when Mina did it and pour Seito's pancakes with it.

"Just brush your teeth before bed." Mina said. Seito awkwardly nods his head and gave Mina a fine small smile.

※※※※※※