[TW] Table Business

Table Business

Las Vegas Nevada.
The home of one night stand. Where accidental babies created every minute, billions of money wasted in gambling houses every seconds.

Or at least that's how Chaeyoung see the current city she's in. She just rolled her eyes, gripping hard on her travel bag while looking up the tall skyscrapers infront of her. The shining skin of this concrete jungle shines through sun's reflection making her completely blinded so she just drag her things inside the building.

3 days Chaeyoung. You have 3 days for business reasons here in Vegas.

Chaeyoung is here to talk to the Foreign Japanese entrepreneur named Myoui Mina and convince her to not to pull her shares out their company because this'll be the major reason of the future bankruptcy.

The company that her father created through blood sweat and tears. Yes. She'll convince that Myoui Mina to invest, by hook or by crook.

Clanking her high heels through the fancy marble ground, Chaeyoung confidently swayed her hips side to side clad in her maroon pencil skirt and white button up with her long pencil black locks cascaded in each side of her shoulders.

She pulled down her huge eye visor to the bridge of her nose as she approaches the counter service.

"Room of the business woman named Myoui Mina." She asked with her confident English.

"Any appointment miss...?"

"Son Chaeyoung of SON ENTERPRISE and yes. I do have appointment with her."
Although she doesn't really have one.

It was a surprise coming and she needed the yes from Mina as soon as possible.

.
With a slap of the mentioned company, the teller just gave her a thin smile and hand her a book.

"Please log in here and show some identification cards or passes."

With that, Chaeyoung lets go of her bag and took the ball pen for sign in.

She hasn't yet started when this girl wearing a feminine armani suit and inside is a plain white blanc and eclair fashy blouse paired with black jeans and leather flats, looking like a walking s'ex god herself.

She comes with a lot of guy beefy body guards but she seems manliest of them all.

Chaeyoung took her visor off and bit on her lower lip winking on the hot woman to get a gorgeous thin smile in return.

On the other thought, Vegas is kinda nice. Why don't she tried enjoy it first?

After signing in, Chaeyoung got the instruction of 39th floor, corner room with the label she's looking for.

Not intentionally, the hot woman wich she labelled as walking s'ex godherself walks in the same elevator as her leaving all her guards out.

"You looked much manly than your guards."

Chaeyoung started with her common flirt exchange of looks and stare.

"I know." The girl replied in casual but stark voice making Chaeyoung awed in the confidence.

"You're asian?" The girl asked once again.

"Korean. You are?"

"I'm asian," the girl replied with straight Korean language.

The elevator door opened, time for Chaeyoung to say her goodbye.

But she knows it won't end that fast.

She smiled in triumph when the girl grab on her wrist to stop her

"Martini?" The girl asked.

Chaeyoung turned her head with a grin "Sure,"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
♥️