Chapter 5

Entering the room, i opened my eyes. The bed was beautiful and marked red. "Roses...." I heard myself whisper. Ruben smiled and sat on the bed. He glanced at me as i slowly sat in a nearby chair. He rubbed his neck." ugh...I'm working to much.." He groaned in pain. "i...i could rub it for you.' i suggested without even thinking. He nodded and pushed his hair forward. I got up and sat behind him and gently started to massage the back of his neck. He purred and growled like a satisfied dog getting scratched behind the ear. He turned quickly and grabbed my shoulders pulling my onto his soft lips.Now mind you, Ive only kiss a boy during a dare in school so yes i pushed him away.He stared deeper into my eyes and kissed me again. I couldn't fight it this time. It was to much. I had lost my will that i had left and rested my head on his shoulder. He nibbled and sucked my lips gently before moving on to my neck. "Breath.." He whispered. I held my breath a little longer before breathing in. The heat from his mouth was extraordinary. It was nothing Ive ever felt before and i began to feel a sensational heat in my lower stomach. Before i knew it we were removing the last our clothes. God, how i wished he would stop kissing my neck. I felt his teeth rake up and down my throat. I was paralyzed by his touch. He lifted his body up and positioned himself in front of me. Grabbing the muscles on his back, i could see his man-hood standing at full attention. He slid in in me slowly. "aah..!!!" i screamed as i felt a sharp pain erupt from my body. "Its ok... just tell me when the pain subsides." He whispered gently. I could feel his body shaking almost as hard as mine. I nodded and and he proceeded. I gritted through the pain as he slid himself in and out of me. After some time it started to feel good. Real good. "faster..' I was shocked at myself. Not only was i moaning in pleasure, i was saying faster. But obeying my command, Ruben thrusted into me harder. I felt a heat ripple through my body. As i screamed out in ecstasy.