Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The wind was blowing through my hair as i rushed past the trees that whipped my  face, my claws dug deeper into the soft moss. I flexed my arms longer in order to gain more momentum. My hind legs pushing me outward. I could smell the trees sweet scent and hear all the sounds of the quiet forest. " The river" I could now smell the cool water and hear it slowly flowing and crashing against the bank. I slowed down and twisted around. "Who's there?" I asked sniffing the air. an unfamiliar wolf was around her. He was quick and i couldn't quite catch his position. He moved graceful but was swift. Hes behind me. I turned but the sweet masculine smell disappeared. Fear rushed over my body and i turned towards home, prepared to tell my grandma of what i just witnessed.

                                                                                        ~*~

"Rosalie? Where have you been?" my grandmother asked as i came in, scanning me caustically. " just out..for a run grandma". " Don't you mean elder?" Ms Eliza said as she stepped from behind my grandmother. my grandmother kissed my forehead." Make sure you tell somebody before you leave for a 'run'." i nodded and decided i wouldn't tell her about the unknown wolf. I made my way upstairs so that i could clean up. after i was done i got dressed and headed downstairs for the meeting. the meeting was quite refreshing. Seeing all of the others dressed in their best. I saw Vanille and waved her way. She smiled and winked at me. that was our signal so i opened my mind up to her. "Are you OK?" she asked worriedly. "Yes i am..sis..-"  I was frozen. There was an extremely handsome guy with long black hair on the stage. He smiled at me gently. "Rose?" Vanille was trying to connect our minds after i blocked her. I could see a look of frustration on her face. wait..there's that smell again that smell.. He appeared in front of my eyes. I stumbled back as he grabbed my hand. "Are you OK?"