New Journey

AN/: chapter 6, chapter six, chapter zexion (kingdom hearts fan 8D) whatever you wanna call it is up! this is also the chapter where I believe Amanda and tabitha become Mary sues D8 please leave comments and constructive criticism thank you~

Disclaimer: I DONT OWN ZELDA

Amanda pov

"Are we there yet?" i asked tiredly. "No." link said, sounding irritated. "Now?" "No." "Now?" "No." "Now?" "NO!" "NOW?" "YES!" Link led us to a small looking temple out in hyrule field. Why, you ask? All part of the plan. Though I have to ask, why is it so small? Besides, the master sword is in the temple of time, and this sure wasn't the temple of time.

Come on Amanda, think! Which temple is this! I thought back to when we came here. -The tv turned purple.... Words appeared... Wait, what game were we going to play? Four swords! Great...... Linky is gonna turn himself into four, as if we didn't have enough links all ready.- we walked into the temple. I looked around, seeing stone, moss, more stone, more moss, ah ha!

There it is, the four sword. If you asked me, it looked like any other sword. David went up to touch it, but link stopped him. "If you touch the four sword while your not the chosen one, you'll die instantly." link said to David. I looked back the four sword, went up to it, and poked it. Nothing. Link was looking at me in shock, tabitha giving me a death glare, and the rest of them looking at me like I was stupid. I'm starting to think poking it was a bad idea.

"Guess I'm the chosen one huh?" I said playfully. Tabitha came up to me, and pulled my hand off of the sword, but not before her hand brushed against the sword as well. Now link looked like lady gaga came and Flew up in the sky. He faced changed to a look of shock, to a look of suspistion. -Yup bad idea indeed- link grabbed both our hands, and pulled us to the castle, our friends following suit. He pulled us over to the castle libary, sat us down, and starting asking questions by the minute.

"Who are you really? Where are you from? Are you even of this world? How come you touched the four sword and didn't die?". I just stared at him, tabitha doing the same. I mean, we didn't even have the answers to some of those questions! "You already know who we are, we are not from this world, we are from new York." tabitha answered all of his questions except the one he really wanted to know. "I think we can answer that question of yours about the four sword." a voice sounded behide us.

Looking over my shoulder, stood sun and moon. "....Did sun and moon just talk?" tabitha asked. "I think they did." I answered in a confused voice. sun came up and hopped on my shoulder, looking link in the eye, who didn't seemed surprised at all that they could talk. "Amanda and Tabitha have a destiny similar to yours, link. As you have already seen, ganandorf is back. But this time, he has help from new and old enemies." sun explained.

Moon came up and hopped on tabithas shoulder and started explaining to link like sun did. "The reason they were able to touch the four sword is because they have magic in them similar to the swords. Look at each of their right hands." looking at my right hand, I was surprised. There was a sun shaped mark surrounded by what looked like light. On tabithas hand was a shape of a crescent moon, surrounded by stars.

"That wasn't there yesterday." tabitha said meekly. I nodded in agreement. Link sighed. He was obviously confused as we were. "Now now don't give up on trying to figure out where you got them just yet." moon told us. "theres a prophecy to explain all this, but you have to figure it out before it's to late." she continued, then nodded at sun who started talking.

"When the dark day

Comes and evil strikes, moon and sun, light and dark, must unite to save the world from eternal twilight,"he said in a creepy voice.

"beware you cannot trust all your friends. even the ones who seem most trustworthy, will betray you to join the twilight, listen to the shadow and dark one when they come to you. The wind will guide you on your journey And you will find friends in the most untrustworthy people." he explained in a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"When do we begin?" tabitha asked in a determined voice. "That depends, who will join you on your journey?" moon asked. "I will!" blaze spoke up and camp to stand beside us. Link nodded. Heck he was going to come on the journey whether he agreed or not. "Us to." Medley said. melody came to stand beside us like blaze had. "count all of us in!" David said and he pulled everyone else over beside us. Sun and moon nodded. Moon walked up to us and said the words that would start the journey of a life time. "let's go shall we?"

End chapter 6