A Place to Stay

AN/: next chappy :3 I'm seriously hoping Amanda and tabitha don't become Mary sues D8 please tell me if they do.....I DONT OWN ZELDA and special thanks to rin, or anothernerd as known on wattpad YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN :D

Amanda pov

I couldn't believe it. I CAN'T believe it! We're in hyrule! The place of destiny and life and epicness! And not to far off, stood link! THE link! I'm totally freaking out right now. Tabitha's trying to calm me down. Is she serious or something? We are in hyrule and she's not freaking out! Everyones staring at link, I mean who wouldnt? Link. The hero! He hasn't noticed us yet. Should I yell? Probably not. Tabitha would kill me for doing that after all he would want to know why we look like this. Our clothes are to different. Ok I've calmed down.

"Amanda! Come on! Links coming over here!" I blinked and noticed I was the only one still sitting and that link WAS coming over here. -not good this is worse than that cookie accident- ok think Amanda who's the best talker? "psst melody!" I whispered. "Yeah?" "Go explain to link what were doing here!" I commanded. "What! I can't do that!" she said. "then lie!" tabitha and Cody hissed at the same time. She nodded but still looked worried. "Hey! Are you all alright? I saw you all passed out." link yelled. -OMG he's talking to us Fangirl mode!- tabitha held me down knowing what I was thinking.

Melody walked up to him, all traces of worry gone. " we're fine, thank you for asking. May I ask your name?" She asked nicely. "I'm link! The hero of time!" he said proudly. I snorted I knew he was a proud guy, but a show off? That's surprising, he always acted proud in the games and mangas, but he was never shown as a show off. "ya we know no need to be so High and mighty about it." David growled. "excuse us please link." tabitha said and dragged David off, probably to be scolded. Link looked surprised but the look faded quickly. "you all look beat, how bout I take you all to the princess, she'll get you a place to stay, seeing your not from here." he said looking at our clothes. "Thank you link and excuse David he's just in a bad mood." blaze said, being as nice as melody. -Bad mood? He's always like that! But you can't help but like it. Ugh what am I thinking? I can't like David I like Tristan but....- my thoughts faded as I saw we were now standing in a throne room. When did we get here? Link must have used magic. Oh that's so cool, magic! Or I spaced out again.. I looked around the room, spotting princess Zelda. She was speaking to link.

She turned to us. "You all may stay in the castles guest rooms, we have enough for all of you." she said kindly. "Thank you princess Zelda." we all said, bowing. Zelda got guards to guide us to our rooms. When I shut the door to my room, making sure no one was out side it. I screamed. "OMG WE ARE IN ZELDA YAY BEST GAME EVER!" I yelled. "SHUT UP!" came a yell then a bang outside my door.

I opened it to see a ticked off David. -Yipee he got the room next to mine. joy.....- "Sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep davy." i said with a smirk. He growled and was about to yell something but I slammed the door in his face. I walked over to my bed and laid down. Right about when I fell asleep a thought came to mind -how are we going to get home?- I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about cookies and cakes.

End of chapter 2