New Friends

AN/: and so here is the third chappy of WBH :D I have writers block....... Shiz D8

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ZELDA!!!!!!

Tabitha pov

Ok, so we're in hyrule. How did we get here in the first place? - all I remember is clicking yes on the...... That's it! It's said would you like to enter. It meant would you like to enter the game- I sighed. I shouldn't worry about how I got here, I should be worried about how to LEAVE.

I layed on the bed in the room I was given. "open up!" I heard banging coming from outside my door. I sighed and got up to answer it. I opened the door, seeing blaze. "whatcha want blaze? I'm tired and you know how I get when I'm tired." I growled. "Cmon I wanna show you Something." he grabbed my hand, we both blushed at the action, and pulled me outside out to the garden. Pulling me over to a tree, he pointed up. Looking to where his finger pointed, I saw two little kittens. I breathed in

"There so cute" I breathed. He nodded. "Take them. Their stuck up there and I saw their mother run off just to be eaten by a pack of wolfos, you should give one to Amanda as well, she loves cats as much as you do." he said softly, not looking at me. I nodded and took the kittens from the tree, careful not to harm them.

"thanks for showing me blaze" he blushed and nodded and walked to his room.I giggled, Amanda was convinced he liked me, but I knee otherwise. I did the same except I headed to amandas. "Amanda open have a surprise for you" I said knocking on the door. As expected, the door opened quickly. "surprise? I heard surprise! What is it!" she said it all so quickly I had a hard time hearing her. I handed her the white kitten that I named sun. She gasped softly and took him. "What's his name?" she asked softly. I smiled. I rarely saw this side of her, she was always so hyper.

"It's sun." she nodded and took the kitten to her bed ad layed it down. She walked back over to me and looked at the black kitten. "and her name?" she asked. "Moon, it's kinda after us. Complete opposites but close all the same." she nodded and went to lay next to sun. I shut the door and headed to my room, but not before hearing a sharp scream of pain.

End of chapter 3