Chapter 11 - Wolves

We stumbled onto the familar garden with the rose plant in the corner and the.......15 apple trees in a forest like setting on the right hand side. But there was something different about it. Lounging all over the trees were the 5 wolves that we had spared and sent here. Baffle's ears and tail tip was a brilliant red because of her rage towards them. After all they were on her trees! Coady took Alice inside to her moses basket.

"HEY! WOLF PACK, GET. OFF. MY. APPLES!!!" Baffle screeched at them as she stormed over and kicked the toughest looking one in the shin. I dragged her away, apologising. Coady rejoined us as the only female of the group stoof forward. She was a tall, thin person and she had jet black eyes that matched her pixie cropped, and extremely matted, hair. She wore denim shorts and a white vest with spots of blood and mud spattered over it.

"I think its time we each introduced ourselves. I am Tori Jackson but most people call me 'Wagz'. I am the mother/sister/nan/aunt/general girl of the group. Except from Barker over there. He's my guy and my world!" Wagz pointed to a young and fit man under the shade of the biggest tree. He didnt wear a shirt but he wore beige cropped pants. Barker's hair was only a few shades lighter than Wagz's but it wasn't as long. I then noticed that all the wolves had the black eyes and none of them wore shoes. I greeted Barker and noted thaqt his voice was deep but playful.

"And I'm Gnasher. I'm the outgoing one and also I'm a terrible old flirt!!!!!" Gnasher walked over to the rose bush, pulled one off and then gave it to Baffle who rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the gut but then she turned, smiled, and gave sniffed the red rose. I could have swore I saw them to steal a secret gaze towards each other. Couldn't blame her his blonde hair cascading down his back and his tanned body was glorious!!! She should go for it. I looked at her suggestivly which she blushed at and then turned from me swiftly.

NOTE TO SELF: Watch Baffle and Gnasher. I sense some sparks there!

"I....er.....I'm............ Wolfster! I'm ............... erm..........really shy so thats itaboutmeIdontwannasayanymorethanks!!!!" So thats Wolfster and hes shy and I think it was thats all about me I dont wanna say any more thanks but I'm not. He was really hot but nothing compared to my Coady (nothing could compare to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Wolfster was in his own way cute but I wouldn't say he was the fitest there. He was short and had swoopy chestnut hair. He reminded me of Jamie and was easily the youngest there.

The last of the men was a tall dark and handsome. That was it really. However, he did have an aura of authority about him which made it obvious he was the leader or alpha or whatever you call it.

"I am Caine. You may call me Cainine if you wish. I am this packs Alpha and Wolfster or Toby is my brother. We wish to stay with you if we may. We promise to do no damage and will work for our keep. Also we will protect you, your mate, your baby and your friend as long as we live!" He said, his voice so deep. It was deeper than any voice I had heard before!!! He was the one I was most scared of but I was okay with Coady there. Coady walked forward with his hand extended in front of himself and when Cainine shook his hand he said

"Of course you are welcome to stay we have the space and I thank you for watching my family. Please dont feel forced into helping. And I apologise in advance about the nightly crying." Coady joked so freely as I cowarded behind him. His hand reached to hold mine.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I walked downstairs to get Alice's milk to find Baffle sat on the couch and I was just in time to see Gnasher jump up and walk to the window where he blushed from his neck to his hairline.

Yep, I was definatly going to have to keep an eye on them two!!! And that gave me reassureance. I could worry about them two and not some weird-ass zombie king.

I walked back upstairs and fed my beautiful angel. Then I curled up in my gorgeous man's arms and fell into a happy slumber..............