Chapter 6 - Date

I woke up early on Friday morning. Baffle had insisted I take her to the shops for some more apples. I dressed in casual clothes because i simply couldn't be bothered. She pondered over different types of apples; Green apples, Red apples, Half and half apples. I left her be for a while not wanting to interupt her. I stared at the clothing aisles knowing what was happening tonight. My first date with Coady. I wanted to look good and I still had my bank card on me. I walked towards the different fabrics and thought. What did I want to wear? Baffle then caught my eye. She was standing on the back of the trolley, which was full of various coloured apples, as it raced past me and turned corners where it then repeated the process. I decided to leave her be and choose something to wear. Then it hit me and I began my search. I knew exactly what I was lookign for! I only had a few hours left before we left at 12 on our date. We were going to the park for a picnic and then we were going ice skating. Coady also mentioned going to the cinemas so I was happy. It sounded great and the outfit I had planned fit with all of it. My hunt was short and I soon found what I was looking for. I located Baffle and dragged her to the till along with her apples. The apples cost me £40 themselves and my outfit was £60 so it all came to a nice even £100. Baffle teleported us home and I began the struggle of getting ready. I had decided to curl my long chestnut hair and then let it hang loose. I brushed my teeth and applied a thin layer of foundation to my face. I then put on black eyeliner and mascara. Finally I put a couple of coating of red lipstick and clear lipgloss to my pink cherry lips. Carefully, I pulled the strappy crystal white top over my hair and face so as to not de-curl or smudge. Then I pulled my white tights on followed by the red frilly skirt. I attached the white high heels, held on buy only a single red ribbon, onto my tight covered feet. One last glance in 6foot high mirror told me I was as ready as I'll ever be. Slipping into the lacey red bolero, I walked out of the bathroom to find Baffle rolling apples down the staircase laughing as she did. She glanced up at me and her mouth dropped.

"JO! You look beautiful!" was all she said before she was yet again distracted by the apples that lay on the ground by her, encircling her. I squeezed past her and walked down the stairs. Coady was waiting for me outside, picnic basket in hand. He turned to me and gazed wide eyed as I walked towards him. He was wearing jeans and a shirt but added a thin black tie, loosely tied around his neck, for the smart effect. I stood in front of him and he continued to stare at me!

"Gorgeous! Erm I mean you're Beautiful and.... No I mean Erm oh good! you look...... I'm gonna shut up now! But you look great!" He started to go red and I had to laugh. He was talking gibberish. We got into his sleek black Porshe. Coady closed the door behind me and got in. We drove towards the park and I had never been their before. Coady led the way to the most picture perfect spot, right next to a lovely pond in the shade of a willow tree. A few ducks swam by and everything was perfect. We laughed and flirted. Coady kissed me so sweetly and made me feel so happy. Hours later we went to watch a film. Coady decided we were watching 'Nigh Of The Living Dead 2' and I was scared all the way through it! But I didn't really mind as Coady cuddled me close when I coward against him at the scariest parts. I was so scared I even screamed but when I did Coady pulled me closer and whispered in my ear telling me its okaay and as long as hes here nothing can get to me. I took comfort in that. The movie ended and Coady had to pull me up off the chair.

All I remember next was getting in the car but not getting out. Coady must of carried me in. I woke in his arms. He was shirtless and warm. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back and after a few moments of passionate kissing, I felt Coady's hand run up my back. Minutes later my top was off and I was on top of Coady. There was a lot more kissing and both of our hands were moving all over each other. We heard Baffle playing with a room load of apples so she would be busy all night and by the sounds of it so were we......................

Life is good!! And Coady was extremely sexy!!!!