Chapter 7 - Hello And Goodbye

I again woke in Coady's arms but this time I was completely at bliss. I was completely happy! I stirred and Coady moved to make me more comfortable. I loved this boy! He was utterly perfect in everyway. I kissed from his shoulder to his lips. Coady laughed and hugged me close, kissing me gently.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Coady said in a whisper so as to not wake Baffle. I smiled because I finally felt right with the world. Coady had called the school and said we would both be leaving due to the tragic loss of the my family. I had to leave the room during the conversation making me cry!

"It most definatly is! Hi." I responded laughing as i did. Coady smiled but then told me to quite down. We whispered to each other saying sweet nothings. It wasn't util later that a single apple rolled into the room...

Baffle walked in looked at us and froze. Sha was wearin a pair of dark purple shorts with a black t-shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail with her fringe hanging loose. She took in our compromising postition and glared, eyes wide and mouth open as far as it would go, in complete disbelief at us.

"OH MY GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HAVE TO GO TELL PEOPLE!!" She screamed and ran out of the room-laughing as she went. Coady jumped out of the bed and pulled some chlothes on. He was hopping as he pulled one leg into his shorts and the alternated to put on the other side. Coady also pulled on a loose top. He ran after Baffle.

"You have nobody to tell!!" He shouted at her but she continued running.

"Then I shall tell friends I haven't met yet!" She had found a loop-hole. I could only hear them as they were outside now. All I could think was,

'Great! Coady just left me here! Thats kind of depressing but at least I know why. May as well go shower...'

I slipped into Coady's robe and made for the bathroom. After I had showered I put on a pair of denim shorts and light green vest top. I plaited my brown hair but let my side fringe hang free, I could always pin it pack later if needed. On the landing I stopped to look out of the windown to see affle and Coady play fighting on the grass field. I shook my head at them. The were so silly together! Coady looked up at me, smiled, and blew a kiss. I did the same but then I saw Baffle punch him in the gut so he fell to his knees where he swiped her ankles and she fell to the floor. Coady kicked her jet black tail and she glared angrily at him. I decided to go wath tele in Coady's room so I walked across the landing.

I closed the door over behind me and turned to find some tall and muscular men, along with 6 or 7 black and grey wolves, they sat me on the bed and tied my hands and legs. Then two of the wolves then morphed into men similar to the ones holding me still and tying me up. One of them took out a piece of paper and a pen and began to scrawl something whilest the other produced a small video camera and placed it so it would be able to see the whole room. I stayed quiet through it all. However when all, except two, of the men morphed into wolves I was just about to scream when one held me down and the other gaged me. Then the tallest of the two swooped me up and slung me over his shoulder. Then the pack began to walk downstairs and head for the back door.

We sat in the garden and watched through a laptop as Coady and Baffle walked into the room and looked around worried. Coady ran out of the room in search of me but returned moments later when Baffle shouted him. They had found then note and were both reading it. Coady's face changed so many times in that moment:

Pain

Anger

Regret

Tourture

Vengence

I was surprised I recognised so many! But then the man who wasn't holding me stood up, laptop in hand, and used a black key to unlock the air....? I was so confused until a portal opened and the wolves began to file in. That was the moment Coady and Baffle ran into the garden. I stred at them and tried my hardest to scream for help.

"JO! Let her go NOW!" Coady shouted at them but they simply smirked at him and walked through the portal. I saw them try to run through it but it closed in their faces. The last thing I heard was Coady shouting:

"Its ok Jo! I'll save you! I promise! I love you!"

Then I felt a blow to my head and I was unconsious.........