9

your pov

why is that good? he shrugged. then i sighed. just go back to your room.  no i'm good he said. i sighed. alright your gonna be bored cause i'm gonna go to bed.  then i ploped in bed and he sweat dropped. hey wait y/n. then i sighed. what? i turn to him and he lays next to me. i sigh, let me guess to lazy to go back to your own room? he had his eyes closed and lightly snored. i rolled my eyes and hovered over him. theni smiled softly as i moved some hair out of his face. then i blush a bit. i lay on him carfully so i don't crush him. then his arm wrapped around me. i turned even darker.

 then i actually heard him fall asleep. i slip out of his arms and put the blanket on him. you idiot i sigh looking up at the sky.  then koro sensei sat next to me.  i know you can't tell him but just be patient and your heart will tell him for you. i sighed and looked up into the beautiful night sky. korosensei i don't want you to go. he turned to me green and yellow, well you have to or i will destroy your planet. i punched his arm.  ow ok fine. then i sighed mabey i will just give him signals. koro sensei nodded and left. then i pulled out some food and ate. then i stop for a bit. i shiver from night wind.

 i get up and walk inside closing the sliding glass door. then i sit against the wall looking around my room. then i fall asleep.  when i wake up karma has his arms wrapped around me in my bed. i slide out and drag the bed outside to the male room while i change.  i pull out a nice outfit.

  i pull out a nice outfit

then i slide it on. i hold my skat board with me. i get everybody up. i yawn. then they all get ready. i chill next to my dad.  i placed you into karma's group. i rolled my eyes. then he turned to me. next time he gets into bed with you i will kick his ass. i nodded and yawned again. then i put some starburst gum in my mouth. i rode out front on my skate board until my group came out.  then i slowly rolled as we walked around area's then i pulled out my phone. hey guys there is an ice cream place near here who wants some. only the girls raise there hands. we all walk to get some.

 then we continue site seeing. when we pass through an alley way i get grabbed with the girls. shit. i say then they drop my ice cream. i get angry and then they gas my face with a rag. i pass out with the other girls screaming.  when i wake up i see us surrounded by guys. then two guys grab me look at this one she is really a busty one. hey let the other girls go and have me instead. they looked at the girls then me. sounds like a fair trade. then i was thrown on there couch while they let the other girls go. if you ever say a word about this we will kill you. they run off screaming.

  then i untied my hands i relaxed on the couch. hey how did you untie your hands. then they run at me. i from crap i frogto my weapon at home. then they pin me down while i was in thought. hey boss we really lucked out picking out a total babe. i growl you better let me go. then i kept sqirming. then one grabbed my chest. he was squeezing it when karma's group came the girls shaking. hey we told you not to tell or we will kill you. i kept squirming. then he grabbed my boobs harder. HEY THAT HURTS JACKASS!!! i kicked his face and then they got the guys off me and beat them up with koro sensei.

  karma held the one who grabbed my chest up. how dare you touch her. then he kept tourturing him. i pulled him off. korosensei nudged me. i turned pink then karma whispered quietly. only i'm allowed to do that. i sighed. then my skateboard went missing. i dropped my head low. then karma pushed me to the side gentally. i looked at him and he smirked at me. hey bastard don't go around pushing me. then the whole group laughed. then once we reached our dorm the girls pushed me into there room with my gutair. then i had gloom lines. i forgot about writing the song for the girls.

 then i will just have to go by my train of thought. hold up girls let me change into my kimono. then i rush into my room. i change then i har them chanting my name. i sighed and walk into the room. then i smiled and began. 

I can't help it if I make a scene
Stepping out of my hot pink limousine
I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic
When I pose, they scream
And when I joke, they laugh

I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in
They're hypnotized by my way of walking
I've got them dazzled like a stage magician
When I point, they look
And when I talk, they listen

Well, everybody needs a friend
And I've got you, and you, and you
So many I can't even name them!
Can you blame me? I'm too famous!

Haven't you noticed that I'm a star?
I'm coming into view as the world is turning
Haven't you noticed I've made it this far?

Now, everyone can see me burning. (x3)

i stop and then guys came in. they pulled me to there room. i sighed and played with my gutair strings.  my dad was there i smiled at him. i walked over to him and chatted with him. i was then dragged by karma. hey let go i frown kicking him across the room. he sat up and wiped the blood from his mouth and chuckled how about we guys get a song. i rolled my eyes fine.