5

your pov

hey yo i smiled. my dad turned to me with a smile. hello. then the bell rang and we had to go. well bye peeps. i waved to the classroom as we all went home. i smiled and walked to the car. come on im driving i giggle. you wish he said. i nodded you bet and soon when i am old enough i will make you so proudyou will become immortal. then he laughed. yea right. then we both got in and went home. when i get home i am going to shower. yea sounds good. i streach my legs in the front seat.  then we make it home. i smiled and walk in. then i go to my room and shower. i strip and then i go in the warm shower i smiled.

 perfect.  i stood in there hten i washed my hair. then i decided to sing a song.

play song

So I got my boots on,
Got the right amount of leather
And I'm doing me up with a black color liner
And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter
All we need in this world is some loveThere's a thin line between the dark side and the light side baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble, tryin' to find it
But if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you
If I had youFrom New York to LA getting high rock and rolling
Get a room trash it up 'till it's ten in the morning
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maserati's
What they need in this world is some love
There's a thin line between the wild time and a flat-line baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble tryin' to find itBut if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you
If I hadThe flashing of the lights
It might feel so good but I got you stuck on my mind, yeah
The flashing and the stage it might get me high
But it don't mean a thing tonightThat would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you
If I had youThat would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
(never could compete with you)
If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy (it'd be ecstasy with you)
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you
If I had you

 i get out and ring out my hair and then i wrapp a towel around my body. i walk out of the bathroom and i see terasika karma and there friends. i kick the shit outa them. what the hell are you doing here.then my dad comes in. don't wor- he stopped in mid sentances. what is going on here. i shrugged i just got out of the shower i was gonna change but here they are.  o yea that is right they are going to train with you. i nodded. ok. then i moved my dad out of the doorway. then i kick them out. then i gentally push my dad out to change. then i got into a seat jacket and sweats.

 then i walk out with my hair in a pony tail. ok lets get to work.  my dad smiled. thats my girl. i throw them out. go home!! i shouted. then i closed the door. my father laughed i would do that too. i giggled with him. then i sighed well i am gonna go for a jog if you shall exscuse me. oh wait before you go stay away from karma he is trying to hit on you.  i laughed, he better be on my league before i will even think about dating him. then i left the house with a bottle of soda. i walk out to the side walk. then i start to jog. i see a few cars fly by. i smiled. then one slowed down to see me.

 are you y/n? um why i  said speeding up a bit. then karma rolled down the window. karma what the fuck i say. he smirked at me. you got a lot of hits from the video of you singing. i frowned. then he smiled. then he left. another car came by with guns out. then  a kid came out. karma came from the corner. i dived at the kid while they shot.  i held him close to my chest. are you ok. then they shot my arm and leg. damn it i said. then they drove away fast. i caught there license plate. then i got up. karma ran at me. he helped me up. hello mr pcsycho.  he rolled his eyes.  he patted the kids head.

 are you ok. then the kid nodded with some scratches on his face. i sighed ok lets go fix you up at my place. he nodded. and then i left karma and ran home.  then my dad was there. i sighed thank god. dad get a first aid kit. he looked at me and saw i was bleeding. he ran and got the first aid kit. i set the kid on the table and cleaneed his cuts and place bandades on them. he smiled. then i gave him a lolly pop. his mom came to the house. then she hugged me. i hugged back then she waved goodbye. how nice i smiled. then my dad set me on a chair and bent down. then he fixed me up.

 i smiled. then i got on my hands and walked back to my room. i smiled then i sat down and watched some killing movies.