8

your pov

i see some june bugsthey hit my dad in the face. the swatted them away. i giggled. i hate this damn place. i strummed the strings again. then i stood in front of my dad.  he looked at me. then i strummed the strings. 

play song

Isn't this such a beautiful night, Whoa, we're underneath a thousand shining stars. Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different,Whoa, why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are. Look at this place, look at your faces. I've never seen you look like this before. Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different, Whoa, why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are. Look at this place, look at your faces.

 They're shining like a thousand shining stars Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different, Whoa, why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are. Why don't you let yourself just be somewhere different. Whoa, why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are.

i stop and strum the last stings slowly. then i heard clapping i turn around. i kick miss bitch in the face. oh shit i'm soory you startled me. you brat she growled. hey i said i'm sorry. my dad laughed. i never really understood making and listening to songs. i giggled. well mabey one day i can sing a song with you. he laughed yea mabey kiddo.  then the i opened the door and saw the students there.

 i turne red and slammed the door closed. well looks like i was watched..... by.. everyone.  then the door was opened by miss bitch. everyone came in.  oh god i say to myself. how long have you guys been there.since you were half way in the song okeda smiled pushing up her glasses. fuck i frown.  then i put my music stuff in a corner. well i cross my arms. well what karma says. why are you in my room?

  because of your singing nagisa said.well i-it is for my dad.  mabey you can sing for the girls. i smiled you know what i can do that probably tomorrow i will go get my self an electric gutair then. they smiled but since it will be for the girls thart means no boys allowed so now get out before i throw you out. they did leave. then i closed the door and i smiled.  dad mabey you can sing with me just this once. he looked at me. please i smiled at him batting my eyes. fine he smiled, but you owe me. i smiled and got my ukele ready. lets do this i smiled.

(tadomi/dad = peridot, y/n= steven,pearl,garnet,and amethist)

Life and death and love and birth, And peace and war on the planet Earth. Is there anything that's worth moreThan peace and love on the planet Earth Oh - Whooah, come on and sing it with me... Sing? The words relate to the key... Key? If it's a pattern, If it's a pattern, Then just repeat after me... Life and death and love and birth- Life and death and love and birth- Now you sing mi-fa-mi-mi-fa-mi-ti-la!

 And peace and war on the planet Earth! Yes, yes! That's it! That's so easy. Yeah, but that's what's fun about it. You should write something, you should write a song! About what? Whatever you're thinking! I guess we're already here, I guess we already know. We've all got something to fear, We've all got nowhere to go. I think you're all INSANE! But I guess I am too... Anybody would be If they were stuck on Earth with you.

 Hahaha yes! Life and death and love and birth and- Life and death and love and birth and- Life and death and love and birth and Peace and war on the planet Earth. Is there anything that's worth more? Is there anything that's worth more? Is there anything that's worth more Than peace and love on the planet Earth...

i laughed  and hugged him was that so bad now. he pulled his collar a bit. yea i have a raspy voice. i smiled then i gave him some lemon water. he drank it. he shivered. what a weird taste.i smiled. yep but it dose help your throat.  yea but what you need to do is go to bed ok. iyamned and fell asleep in his lap. he brushed my hair back i smiled then i was completely out like a light. when i woke up it was still dark.

12:00am damn that is early i say to myself. i get up and walked out to buy my guitar. then i went back to the area. i ate the last of my chips from earlier and my skittles. then my door opened and showed the bad boy karma. hey you want to know something about koro sensei? i nodded curious of the info. well he has all the girls boob size. i turned red. then i nodded intrigued. and he has every boys crush i smiled.

 karma turned red. did he tell you? no i shook my head. then i smirked why would it be someone i know? i smiled. he shook his head. ok well then why are you up and more spicifically in my room? well i heard some noises and it came from your room so here i am. i giggle. he smiled and turned pink a bit. well what do you want to do? he shrugged. then i crawled to the sliding glass door.

 then  open it and sit and stare at the sky. karma moves closer to me. i stum a few strings on the electric gutair. then karma looked at me and smiled. do you have and nice jamming songs on your keyboard. i nod. then i turn it down and i play a bit of one and he smiled. then i set my gutair down and he stands me up. ok can you dance and sing? i nod and he smiles.