7

your pov

 i sighed as i hear yelling shouting then i see the bamboo get destroied. oh shit i say. girls get your - i get cut off by screaming.  towels. i finish. then the girls run inside. i frown. then i pop my head from the water. look what you jackasses did, now that is broken how am i still suppose to have my privacy. then my dad gets his jacket off to cover my body while i put a towel on. once it is on i frown.

 you guys are lucky i ain't kicking your ass right now.  then i realize it is a clear sliding glass door to my room god dammit i frown. i walk to my room and leave the door open.   i was about to drop my towel when i saw koro sensei. i walk back out nope nevermind. i cover myself as i get back in.  the boys stare at me.  y/n come on you can't just get back in after you leave. i frown. well terasika your not the one who was litterally about to change in front of korosensei.

 plus a clear sliding glass door. the boys sweat drop. well if you will exscuse me i need to remove an alien from my room. and i am warning you if i catch any of you guys peeping at me you will get sent to space by my feet understood. they nodded and i went to my room threw korosensei outside and locked the doors.

karma pov

why were the girls naked the boys said confused. well korosensei turned to us, it is how you get in hot springs but people self consious about there bodies usally use towels or just wear a bathing suit. i walk up to y/n's door. i see her in her bra and underwear putting a t-shirt on. she is faced away from the door. i turn red and go back to the guys. blood starts comming out of my nose a bit.

 what id you see terasika says. i fall on him a lot from that stud muffin (get it like what he called nagisa in a dress forget it). then i admit. i saw the panties the but the bra but not the tits. i brush myself off just follow me guys. then i grab my towel. hey y/n! she turns to me in her big t shirt. it slides down her shoulder.  huh? can  we pass through your room to get to ours?sure what ever. i walk in and show the boys in.

 then y/n grabbed me as soon as everbody was in there. she threw me at the wall and i fell down.  then she went over and sat on me. go guys before i began to kick your ass. they ran out. then she bounced on my back cracking it.  ouch i said sarcastically. then she dragged me and cleaned up the water with my body. then she layed on my face her chest blocking my breathing area's. then she covers my face with a towel.

 are you going to water board me? she laughed no im just going to tourture you a bit more. then when i threw the towel off she was in a crop top that barely covered the bottom of her panties. she ate some skittles and then she grabbed me.  lets go back to your room. blood was falling out of my nose again. then the boys room slammed open. they were in komono's koro sensei was there.

 he hada note book. oh y/n you need to wear a kimono like us then he changed her.  thanks but next time any of you boys peek at me changing you will get karmas punishment. then i threw him at nagisa. take care of him will ya. then i got up as she left. i wiped my face. dude that was the hottest almost death treat ment ever. what happened? every boy asked. she sat on my back and bounced cracking it.

 then she smuthered my face almost killing me with her boobs. damn well other than that i would probabaly do it again i smirked. then  coper head held a paper out. who would you date in the classroom? well tha is easy.

your pov

i pulled out my key board. and played some notes. i smiled and got into the beat recording it. then i hit play and written some lyrics down.  i put a handfull of skittles in my mouth munching away. then someone came into my room. i paused my song and looked at the door. it was koro sensei.  let me guess gossip right. he nodded with the note books. i laughed. then  i went back to writting a song. well i will leave he said. i smiled and watched him leave as i finished the song. 

then i hit play and sing the lyrics. (play song)

I wanna go so what'd you say
When you gonna let me know
If you give a damn about me
'Cause you got my hands tied
In my defense I always fall for confidence
And your compliments look good on me'Cause nobody knows it better
Than the girl in the corner with the scarlet letter
And while you're watching
You may think that she doesn't matter
But no one knows you better, oh yeahI wanna dance, I wanna dance with you
So take a chance, take a chance, oh yeah
I wanna dance, I wanna dance with you
So take a chance, take a chance, oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeahI need a sign or a signal
I've overthought everything I can think of into symbol
I need the coat and your jacket
And the remnants of your cigarette packetI wanna go so what'd you say
When you gonna let me know
If you give a damn about me
'Cause you got my hands tied
In my defense I always fall for confidence
And your compliments look good on me'Cause nobody knows it better
Than the girl in the corner with the scarlet letter
And while you're watching
You may think that she doesn't matter
But no one knows you betterI wanna dance, I wanna dance, I wanna dance with you
So take a chance, take a chance, oh yeah
I wanna dance, I wanna dance, I wanna dance with you
I wanna dance, I wanna dance, oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

i stop and look up at the night sky. then my dad comes in. i smiled at him. he sat next to me. well mabey i can hear more than one son. i smiled sure i will do two more. he smiled. i can't wait. i ran and pulled out my ukele and sat next to him.