4

your pov

then every body looked at me.   karma snickered silently. i glare murder into his. skull. then i crack my knuckles. y/n don't do it. i sigh and frown. then i find my pants,shoes,and socks. i put them on. then i removed my dads coat and gave it to him. then  i sighed. i turned away. then i went behind the  tree. i frown thinking of all the mean things karma did. then i found a baby bird. i put it back into nest. then i left back to p.e to work out.  then i slid on my head phones. i sighed. then  karma came into my view. i frowned and glared at him. then i jumped up into a tree.

 i heard the bell ring. then i peek my head down. i see nobody but i never noticed. i sat down. then i looked up at the clouds. then i sat up and clentched my fist. this for you karma i whisper quietly. then i start to sing.

play song

 Ha-ha-ha, this is about you

Beware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold
Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning
Bah-bah-black sheep, have you any soul?
No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals?

Jack, be nimble, Jack, be quick
Jill's a little whore and her alibis are dirty tricks

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

Aware, aware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem
Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide
I smell the blood of a petty little coward

Jack, be lethal, Jack, be slick
Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

Maybe you'll change
Abandon all your wicked ways
Make amends and start anew again
Maybe you'll see
All the wrongs you did to me
And start all over, start all over again

Who am I kidding?
Now, let's not get overzealous here
You've always been a huge piece of shit
If I could kill you I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell

(Where are you, motherfucker? Ha ha!)

So tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

Karma's gonna come collect your debt,
(She's a li—she's a li—she's a liar)
Karma's gonna come collect your debt.
(Jazzy)

i stop and i saw karma with his phone out. i pause my music. i pull my headphones down.  then i chase him inside. we pass the teacher lounge.  then he runs into koro sensei;s classroom. then he pants a bit. i growl give me your phone.  he shook his head. then i caught him. then he went to the video. he hit play. i grabbed his phone. and i smashed it againt the wall and picked it up. then i took the chip out. i will take this. then his phone turned on again i grabbed it and his lock screen was me. i looked surpirsed. he blushed. then i deleted the video from everything.  no more recording me understood.

 he nodded. then i looked back and he went to his seat. i didn't care that boys were staring at my tatas. karma still had myflannel somewhere. then i put a lolly pop in my mouth. i sighed. i took way more notes. did home work in class. i got beads of sweat on my chest. i wipe them away. then miss bitch came in and saw me. then pulled my bra strap. what now i said pissed.  are you trying to get laid she said. in the hallway. what i said confused. you know when she muffled the other part. out. some how i caught her drift. my face turned super red. no no  no it isn't like that it is just one of the boys in class took my flannel.

 oh she sighed. then she pushed me into the classroom. i was completely red. the boys kept staring. karma was staring at them pretty hard. i went up to koro sensei and then told him what miss bitch told me.  he turned red. class you are on break time until i come back. they started talking as mr and koro sensei left.  then koror sensei looked at me. well as you can see  miss bitchy is just a lewd thinker. oh i smiled. then he pushed me back to class. then  i walke to nagisa and talked to him. so nagisa you look cute in a dress. he sighed well i was forced into it. i know how you feel.

  i nodded and he told me. me and nagisa shared some notes then terasika came up to us. hey little nerds help us kill korosensei. i nodded. well i got this. then i walked out. i went to korosensei. i cut his arm off. he looked at me. i need this to slap terasika with. oh he said sweat dropping. i smiled then i gave the knife to my dad. he sweat dropped too. then i skipped out and back to class. then i walked up to terasika. then i walked up to him. then i slapped him with korosensei's tenticle.  ow he said. then i dropped his arm in korosensei's desk.then i sat down and ate.

 after a bit my dadcame in. he looked at me and smiled well every body to the science room. then we had to make poison and antidote. the anidotewas easy but the poison was difficult since my partner would only stare at me. karma help me. he handed me  a poton of poison. then we handed it to koro sensei. he drank it then the antidote. he smiled. good job i almost died. i nodded and sat down but my dad next to me glaing at someone. that someone is karma.