Dreams of Death

Oh where do I begin. You might call me crazy but I feel like my dreams talk to me. Especially when it comes to death. It all started with my father.

June of 2009 I had a dream of a funeral home. My father was in a coffin dressed in the same clothes we buried him in. My sister and mother were crying hysterical and I was standing over his coffin and saw him breathing. I saw the cross that was in his coffin but the numbers were a blur. I remember telling them "he's not dead yet, he's still breathing". Behind me I heard a strange voice whisper 10 10 10. After that night I had anxiety attacks, I was terrified of what was to happen after all my dad had heart disease there was so much that could happen. A month later he had a cardiac arrest but survived for a few months and sadly passed away January 10, 2010 at 10 p.m.

Feb 2010 I saw my father in my dream standing in my kitchen with a tall man dressed in black. The thing about the tall man was he looked very familiar. Like a guy I knew. When he looked at me he looked so sad like he didn't want to be there. I didn't quite understand. March I saw him walk in my store and I wondered should I tell him I saw him in my dream. NAH. He would think I was crazy. I should have, cause a month later I heard he had a heart attack at the hospital and died.

The last one I don't remember when I saw it only it was before as always. I saw a grave in my basement with no name only a date. 5-24. That was my husbands birthday so I freaked out. Until I found out what that date meant. Sadly on May 24, 2016 my sister's Father in Law passed away.

Most of the time I hate going to sleep cause I am afraid of seeing these types of dreams. My mother told me that my grandfather kind of was the same way. Can I return this gift or whatever it is back? Why can't I dream of the winning lotto numbers.