Legend Of Zelda: Ocarania Of The Damned

The Evil has returned, and I fear that things are far worse than any soul on this world can comprehend. There is a haunting of sorts yes, and it is the most evil thing on this Earth. I don't think that I'll last much longer. I feel as though my fate was determined from the moment that I purchased the Nintendo 64. I shall continue from where I had left off.

I fell to the ground, covering my ears as the haunting scream stabbed into my mind like a rusty knife. I laid there kicking and screaming. My eyes locked onto something standing above me; the same black mass that I had seen torturing Mario, that had been torturing me, was there.

Everything in entire room turned to black. It's face was that of a young male, though cloaked in shadow that much was clear. He wore a smirk that made me feel both terror and anger. He was mocking me, treating me like a simple plaything. After that, I remember losing consciousness and nothing short of nightmares.

I walked down a dark flight of stony stairs, moving slowly through the shadows, surrounded from both sides by a wall that followed me all the way down. Both sides were lit slightly by torches. As I descended I could hear painful, blood curdling screams. The sounds of splattering blood was eerily complimented with the deadly silence after. As I moved further down I heard a woman's voice calling for mercy. She begged for death. "I'll do it myself if you want, just please no more!"

She sobbed. "I just can't take it anymore."

After awhile I could no longer hear her voice, and once again, the silence set me on edge. It took me awhile to realize that I had no control over my functions and movements, only my mind belonged solely to me. I remember thinking that I was being controlled by something, especially once I noticed that a black mist surrounded me. I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I smirked as I entered through the large door at the end of a small hallway. The room was almost pitch black, but two torches at the very end of the room showed me a man that stood high above head with a rope wrapped around his neck and hands bound behind his back. He was suspended in mid-air, floating in the darkness. I grinned and walked up to him.

"How did I get here?" The old man asked while he struggled to get free. Nothing held him, at least nothing that I could see, but it appeared that he had trouble with every movement that he made. I couldn't make out his face, although his voice sounded awfully familiar which scared me even more. Suddenly, the silence was broken like a knife upon skin with hundreds... no... thousands of agonizing screams!

Most of them, if not all of them, were painful to even listen to. It was a massacre, certainly. I tried to cover my ears but I could not make the slightests movement. I also felt... amused by this. Like some other side of me loved listening to the death screams of all those people. I was bloodthirsty. The screams continued for several minutes until there was nothing left but crying.

A little girl's, and I wasn't mistaken. The old man screamed, "Please let me out of here!" I wouldn't let him go though. His fate already belonged to me. Like a lightning bolt I was in front of him. I drove something sharp, I don't even know what it was, into his chest. He bled all over but not a drop of blood so much as touched me. I pulled it from his chest then again I jabbed it into his body.

I did it again... and again... and again, again, again, and once more for fun! I tightened the rope, choking him for a moment, moved close to his face and smelled the fear on his body. I forced his eyes closed, drove a needle into his eyelid and through his pupil so that he may bleed some more. I sewed  both of his eyes shut along with his mouth. I drew back so that I may watch my... favorite part. The rope dropped and snapped his neck instantly. Everything from there on seems like a blur to me. That's all I can remember...

As I wrote that I felt something... dark coming over me. I can't explain what, or why. I... I just wish I could have done something to save him now... you see, it was more than just any dream, more than a nightmare. Now that I know the truth I must dwell in my own regret...