Elizabeth The DollMaker's Journal

Parents' Note:

April 5th, 1995
Dearest Elizabeth,

Happy birthday! This is your own personal journal so you can write all of your thoughts in. If you think about it, it's your very first birthday present. We've decided to give this to you when your 15th birthday comes around, so you can record all of the things that happen while you're in high school. Your father and I love you and we want the best for you.

Love,
Mother and Father

April 5, 2000
Dear Mommy and Daddy,

Thank you for the journal. I really like it. I'll write in it during high school so you can see what happens to me while you're above the stars. I miss you and I love you very much.

Truly and Forever Yours,
Elizabeth

DAY 1 - May 13, 2012
Dear Journal,

I'm really excited about my new adoptive parents. When I talked to them on the phone they seemed really nice. I hope they like me, because my last 3 foster couples were brutally dissected with axes. Why do all of the people I meet get killed? I mean, my real parents were killed in a car accident, Deb and Paul were beheaded by an ax that was left at the scene, Lily and Evan had their limbs chopped off, including their heads. Recently, Sarah and Isaac were found dead on their stomachs in a pool of their own blood with slits in their backs. I hope that Heather and Xavier, the new parents, don't get killed within a week. If they don't it would be a miracle.

Truly and Forever Yours,
Elizabeth

DAY 2 - May 14, 2012
Dear Journal,

Today's the day! Heather and Xavier are coming to the orphanage in four hours to come and get me. They said that they would be here as soon as possible after their son's dentist appointment. I had perfect teeth my whole life and the bitches at school tell me that my smile is so bad, it's the reason that Doomsday is even known to man. I don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of me, I never did anything wrong.

Was I meant to be insulted by everyone? If everyone hates me, then why was I even born? Maybe I should just go die in a ditch. After all, no one will care. Why the fuck did I even come onto this godforsaken planet? My depression just came back. Shit, now I know how Johnny the Homicidal Maniac feels when he's in "suicidal mode".

I'm currently in Heather's very luxurious SUV. The other foster parents only had a beat up Ford. This car has seat warmers, non-leather seating, and it even has mobile television sets. This is the first time that I've smiled in a long time. I think things are going to be okay.

Truly and Forever Yours,
Elizabeth

DAY 3 - May 15, 2012
Dear Journal,

Well, I'm finally out of that hellhole they call an "orphanage" I'm in my nice soft, and cozy bed that my new parents made for me. I think I'll try to relax today with Heather while Xavier goes to his son's baseball game. I need some time to let go of my stress, or as Heather calls it "Me Time". The shit at school is still going on, but tomorrow is my last day before I transfer to a different school where it'll be much nicer; and cleaner for that fact. If people are going to bully me even more, I'll make them suffer. I'm leaving now to go with Heather. I'll write tomorrow.

Truly and Forever Yours,
Elizabeth

DAY 4 - May 16, 2012
Dear journal,

Today was my first day of school and everyone seemed so nice! There were only 3 girls that were total pains in my ass, but they got in trouble when the principal found out that they were spreading lies about me. I'll probably never see them again. During my last class, biology class, I had this strange feeling that someone was watching me. I looked out the window, and there was a man on the sidewalk, staring at me. He had pale skin, black hair and what looked like a red smile on his face, as if he had carved it.