Daddy, You Scared Me...

All the credit goes to @QueenWolfKeeper, enjoy one of her stories once again!
------
Daddy, you scared me...

"This just in; Lucious Lucy has struck again in a nearby elderly home. More on the story tonight a-" the T.V. Cut off.

Josh had heard enough of the so called 'Lucious Lucy'. He didn't think she was real. He only thought that the news casters only wanted a new report so they didn't get their show delayed. Josh went outside to take a quick smoke when he heard a crying girl. He raced to the sound of the girl which was coming from behind his apartment building. He reached the end only to now hear that the crying was coming from behind him. He spun around on his heals only to see a black figure that seemed to be the girl the weeping was coming from. Josh began starring at the girl when she finally spoke up.

"Daddy, you scared me." the girl wept. Josh walked over to the girl but she began to back up.

"Daddy, you scared me..." the girl repeated this time, she calmed down a bit.

"Look kid, I'm not your damn dad. If I scared you, I'm sorry." Josh said with an angry tone in his voice.

"Daddy, you scared me..." the girl said now, in a demonic whisper. She began laughing insanely. Josh backed up to the wall in fright. She was now in his face, revealing her scar and blood covered face. He winced in fear. He fell to his knees, holding his head in his hands. She got down in a crouch position.

"What do you want from me God dammit!" Josh yelled at the girl. She let out a loud google only to then scream, making Josh pass out on the cold pavement.

Josh woke up with a banging in his head. He found himself in his bed as if nothing from the night before happened.

"was that all a dream?" he asked himself quietly. He got up and looked around. There on the wall was painted "sweet dreams" in what looked like to be blood. Josh backed up in horror realizing it was anything but a dream. Still in shock he hadn't realized there was a figure in the corner of the ceiling, watching his every move. Josh soon felt the cold eyes on him and looked up. He saw the same girl. The same exact one from the night before. He could now make out her features. Black, wavy, long hair that probably reached her bum or lower thigh, swayed as the air conditioner blew on it. Gold eyes wolf-like eyes glowed as they locked onto Josh's. Her pale almost bleach white skin sent a shiver down his back. Her black, tattered, long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans were covered in blood and holes. No shoes were on her pale feet. Blood dripped out of her mouth that was occupied by sharp, animal-like teeth.

"Why me?!" Josh asked, terrified for his life.

"Am I real now, Joshua?" the girl asked.

"Lucious Lucy?!" Josh exclaimed. She giggled at his fright and lunged toward Josh.

"Sweet dreams, Joshua..." Lucy laughed as she ripped out his throat with her teeth. She watched the life flood from his eyes. Her eyes became misty, as she said the words: "I'm sorry..." she ran out and into the back alley ways only to kill again.