Chapter 19

A/N

NOT edited.

Chapter 19

As Sabrina and I near my bedroom, we can hear voices inside.

"So, and then I hear this really annoying wailing sound," I can hear Jason say.

"Shut up!" Luke groans, "I don't care!"

"Just listen," Jason insists, "And do you know what it belonged to?"

"No, and I don't care!"

I glance at Sabrina, who giggles, and push open the door. Luke lies on my bed, staring at the ceiling, while Jason sits at the edge of my bed.

"Hey guys," Sabrina says.

Luke jumps up, "Finally, you guys are back. I can't believe you left me to deal with this weirdo over here by myself."

Jason stands up, "Hey! I'm not a weirdo."

Luke rolls his eyes and moves to stand beside me.

"Do you know what you are?" Sabrina asks, raising an eyebrow.

Confused, Jason answers, "No."

"You are a kumbalasaki."

We all stare at her.

"What the hell does kumbalasaki mean?" Luke finally asks.

"It means idiot," She replies.

"In what world?" Jason asks.

"In my world, dumbass."

Jason shrugs, "And this is why I was happy after the break up."

Sabrina's jaw falls. She grabs a pillow and hits Jason with it repeatedly.

"OW!" He shouts. "STOP THAT!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE!" Sabrina shouts back.

"STOP BEING THE IDIOT YOU ARE, SABRINA!"

She stops hitting him and stares at him incredulously, "I AM NOT THE IDIOT! YOU ARE THE IDIOT!" She raises her hand as though she is going to hit him and I stand between them.

"Stop it. Both of you are idiots."

Sabrina crosses her arms across her chest and glares at Jason. He glares back at her.

"I'm not sleeping with the weirdo again," Luke says, suddenly.

I turn to look at him, "Why not?"

"Because he is weird!"

"Then where do you intend to sleep?" I raise an eyebrow.

"With you," He smirks.

"I guess it would be okay for you guys to sleep together," Jason agrees. We all look at him weirdly. "Because you guys are siblings," He explains.

I sigh in relief and Sabrina shakes her head. "No. That would mean that I have to sleep with the kumbalasaki and I'm not doing it again."

"Stop giving me nicknames!" Jason groans.

"Woah, wait," I raise an eyebrow at Sabrina, "What do you mean by again?"

"The sex must've been explosive," Luke mutters. I look at him and he shrugs, "It's true. Look at the way they fight."

Sabrina rolls her eyes, "Luke, just sleep with Jason."

"No," He whines.

I lean towards him and whisper, "If you sleep with him, just for tonight, I'll promise you a really hot make-out session tomorrow morning."