Chapter 4

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Lola and I scream in unison.

"Oh my gosh, what the heck?" Lola says.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I ask to the freakish girl that Lola and I are staring at through the TV in the corner of our room.

"I'm Quinn," the girl says, "and I live next door to you! I figured since we are all friends here that I should hook up a TV to your room. Oh yeah, and only I can shut it off."

Lola and I just stand there, clueless on what to say.

"Well see ya later!" Quinn says as she shuts off the TV.

"So that's the freaky spazz that Logan was telling me about," I mutter. Lola gives me a confused look, but, before I can explain, Zoey and Nicole walk in.

"Did you know about-"

"Quinn's TV? Yup," Zoey says, cutting off Lola.

"It scared us, too. We found it about an hour before Emma got here," Nicole chimes in, "I'm just surprised that you two haven't even met Quinn until now and it's your 3rd day here!"

"Yeah, and it feels like it's been a month," I say, which causes my roommates to laugh.

"So, did you find out what picture Logan had of you in his room, Em?" Zoey says.

"OHMYGOSH, Nicole squeals, "Was it the embarrassing one you were telling me about? No it couldn't have been the embarrassing one you told me about? OHMYGOSH what if it WAS the embarrassing one you were telling me about?"

I laugh, "No, it was just a collage of pictures. Here, I took a picture of it on my phone."

I pull out my phone to show them the collage.

"Awwww that's so cute!" Nicole says as she hugs me, "You two would make such a cute couple!"

"Nicole-"

"I agree! You two are totally adorable!" Lola adds.

"Zoey?" I say, with hope that she doesn't agree with them.

"Well, Emma, I gotta admit that you two are cuties. AND you are the only girl that Logan isn't a complete jerk to."

"OHMYGOSH that is so true. Isn't it so true? It is like SO true!" Nicole says.

All three of my roommates squeal with excitement and hug me. I laugh a little but I can't help thinking about this. Me and LOGAN? Me, Emma Kane, and him, Logan Reese… A COUPLE? Yeah, how about NO! Logan would have told me if he had feelings for me, right? Yeah, he does treat me different from other girls, but that is just because we are best friends. Guys and girls can be best friends, right? Like Zoey and Chase. I don't think either of them has feelings for each other, and I certainly am aware that I don't have feelings for Logan and I am 100% positive that Logan doesn't have feelings for me, either. Like, I love Logan, but not in that way. That's just…. EW! I could never think of Logan as a boyfriend. Oh my gosh, what if Logan Reese was my boyfriend? That would be completely messed up.

"OK I do not want to think about this anymore!" I say.

All the girls give me a confused look. OH CRAP! I didn't mean to say that out loud.