❅Chapter 11❅

-Jimin-
Its all winter here, even in August

❅❅❅

Yoongi hyung left, mad

It seemed like the steam that radiated off of him was fusing into the cold snowy air and making it noticeable.

He made me feel useless. I was angry at him for always making me feel like crap and always bringing up the fact that I was mute in the worst way possible.

I shoved the letter in my pocket and continue digging into the snow. I couldn't feel a thing since my hands were already numb from the coldness; it hurt, but I didn't care.

Digging nonstop and ignoring the tears that were trickling down my slightly dead face.

When I take my hands out of the snow, I exhale a puff of steaming breathe from my mouth and look at my hands. They were red, blue and bloody at the tips of my fingers.

I shakily clench my hands and look pass them. Smiling, I see what I was looking for.

Snowdrop flowers.

My phone vibrates just as I was about to pluck them. I reached into my pocket and pull out the device, along came the letter I got from Yoongi slipping out as well onto the snow.

I pick it up and place it onto my lap.

Looking at my phone, seeing Yoongis name didn't need me thinking twice whether to open up the message or not. Ignoring the text sent from the moody hyung, I put it back into my pocket and drew my attention to the little envelope

I lay down and ignore the snow crunching below me in an annoying way. My head sinking into the soft, cold, white ground.

I tore the flap of the envelope off carefully (mostly because of my hands) and pulled out the page that was inside.

My hands were trembling

I squint, trying to see the blurry words that were partly smudged from the snow having soaked in.

  Dear Jimmy

"T-" I stuttered with my eyes widened. Was this why Hyung was so mad?

Hey my BESTEST friend. I really miss you you know? I'm sure you know it.

I just want to say some things before we see each other again. Who knows when that'll be.

  I hope you aren't still messing in the snow. You'll get frost bite Jimmy.

I smiled with tears tears in my eyes making more hard to see the words

Did you find those flowers?

flashback- 9 years/ 4 days ago

"Jimmy! Jimmy!" I heard Taehyung call out between pants. I turned to look at him and see him running towards me from outside the classroom.

I tried shooing him away, but it did no good.

He banged his hands against the classroom widows continuously which caught my teachers attention.

"Park Jimin?" She called me.

"Yes Mrs. Yoon" "Do you have a home emergency again?" She asked as she was familiar with Taehyung always coming over to inform of my home problems. Apparently we were brothers

She believed.

"Y-yes..." I lied.

She gave a smile and allowed me to leave making me mentally cheer

❅❅❅

"Taehyungie," I started "what do you wanna show me this time?"

He giggled and threw him hood over his head. "Let me show you!" He says and starts pulling me along in the direction of my house.

When we arrived, both of us were tired of running for an unnecessary purpose.

"W-what now..?" I panted

I watched him pace up and down in the snow in my front yard. He was looking for something on the ground,and when he couldn't find it, he pouted.

"Its gone"

"What is?"

"The flowers. The flowers I saw" he waved his arms in the air as an exaggeration of his sadness.

I laughed so loudly I had to clutch my side to attempt to stop only to fall over into the soft snow.

"Yah! Don't laugh! I'm serious! It was white and it was like, weeew" he says as he tried to describe the flower he apparently saw, making me laugh again.

He was so mad. He was pouting now with crossed arms

Over my laugh I could hear eomma opening the door. I looked over to her, trying to calm down and catch my breath.

"Jimin? What are you doing home so early?" She asked, then looked over to Taehyung and shake her head "Tae. Didn't I tell you to leave Jimmy when he was at school? You were supposed to stay inside." She informed

"Mianhe Ms. Park..." Taehyung apologized.

Eomma just sighed, not being able to actually scold my cute friend!

"You mothers looking for you Tae. You better go for now. She sounds worried. Come over again sometime, okay?" Taehyungie nodded, he was sad.

"Bye bye, Jimmy" he greeted and didn't let me do the same back.

I sighed

After that, I didn't see him for nearly 2 months.

flashback end

When you find them. Please show me?

I frowned 'how?'

Come see me hyung. I want to see you; but only if you want to.
Come to the shore, in the box we buried with our random items. There you can dig
>-<

I smiled and held the letter to my chest in excitement, in happiness, in relief. Standing up, I brush off the snow with my hands and head inside.

"I'll find you.."

❅   ❅   ❅   ❅   ❅

THERE YOU GO GUYS!
HOPE IT WAS OKAY! I RUSHED TO DO THIS CUZ I NEEDED TO FINISH AN ASSIGNMENT IN 2 DAYS TIME (that's just me for ya)

Also here's the snowdrop flowers

PEACE OUT!!!