❅Chapter 4❅

-Hoseok-
Is it me who changed, or is it you

❅❅❅

"Jung...kook..?" I froze, and the smile I wanted to show, only made my tears start to form as I stood there with no words to say.

My father tugged at Jungkooks sleeve and told him to 'come closer'. He whispered something in the younger boys ear which made him nod. The old man is still that sneaky guy that had once talked my friends into taking me to the zoo.

Well... Forcing me to go with more like...

flashback-7years ago/July

"Mr Jung! Good morning" I raise my head from the couch and sit up at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Ah. Taehyung. Its good to see you again. Are you loo-"

"Tae!" I ran out pass my father and hug Taehyung immediately. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I apologize over and over again as I cling onto him trying to pretend that I was fake crying.

I here my father chuckle in the background before hearing his footsteps fade as he walked inside.

"Hobi hyung..? Why are you apologizing?"

"For yesterday." I inform as he patted my back which makes me look at him "can you tell me? I don't really know what you're talking about" he scratched his head in confusion. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" He asked even more confused now

"Come inside" I offer as I step aside and wipe my eyes to get rid of the drops of tears that were about to trickle down onto my cheek.

"Guys! He said we could come in!"

What?

"Alright!" I hear Namjoons voice echo from outside. I move Taehyung out of the way and peek outside to see them line up from rustling out from the hedge my dad cared for so much; now it was ruined

"Well done Tae!" Jin clasped his hands together

I see the maknae come out on Yoongi hyung back, I think that was more surprising "I knew hyung could do it!" Jungkook grinned

"Bravo" Yoongi says as he throws the other off his back, making Jungkook fall on Jimin "ahahooooooow~" Jimin moaned childishly as he went stumbling to the ground. "Jungkookie get off! You so fat!"

"I'm not fat! You are!" The maknae stuck out his tongue.

"Guys what are y-" "yah! Respect your hyung!" Jimin interrupted me "you're not my hyung cuz you aren't taller than me!"

"You guys-" "jin hyung~ Kookies being mean~" I sighed and shook my head in defeat

"Yah!!"

My eyes widen as Taehyung yelled loudly right beside me. Loud enough to make my ear zing. "Hobi hyung wants to say something!" They all hurried over and stared at me. Their faces a bit to close.

I smiled "what are you doing?"

"Ah! God question." Jin held his head high "trying to steal you."

I tilt my head in confusion and open my mouth to say something, but, I didn't get to.

"Get him!" Namjoon yelled

I feel Taehyung grab my arms and hook them into his behind my back "yah!" I look up to the boy who held me and grit my teeth in annoyance at his wide, boxy grin.