❅Chapter 3❅

-Hoseok-
Wanna put an end to this this winter

❅❅❅

I was already on my way home from dance lessons when my phone rang to notify me that I had a call. I look at the number and smile.

"Aish appa..." I answer the call and hold the phone to my ear

"Annyeong Appa~ how are you?" I cheer into the device as I waited for my father to reply. "Hoseok. There's someone here for you. I bet you'd be really happy, actually happy." I frowned at the word he had emphasized

"Um... O-okay.." I trailed off and he hung up the call. He never hangs up, usually he would keep listening to silence on the other side of the phone and wait till the other ends the call.

This person.

Who was it? To make my dad hang up so easily

"Calm down Hoseok. Don't over react. Its nothing.." I tell myself, but my body told me something else; it had to over react.

I walk hurriedly down the side walk. Seeing my house come into view, I start to run for not evens I knew why.

I swing the front door open call out to my father.

Hearing his voice answer from around the corner in his room as expected. "Come in come in. Hoseok. Come in here. See who it is." His sick voice strained itself to call out to me. He sounded excited.

How the hell was it?

Hesitantly I make my way towards the room where my dad and said surprise visit it or was in.

"Appa...?" I trailed off and peeked inside

"Annyeong Hobi hyung" that smile, that eyes. It was him.

❅   ❅   ❅   ❅   ❅

Quick chapter!
Who do you think it is... Hmmmmmm?

😋
Let me knoooow k?

PEACE OUT!!!
(An: pls note Idk what I just posted. I didn't read it or edit or plan sooooo...)