❅Chapter 1❅

-Jungkook-
Miss You

❅❅❅

It's been 6 years

I'm still waiting. We all are.

I think

I lay on my bed; looking out the window and watching the small specks of snow fall silently. It was calming. I think it's because I'm reminded of him when I watched it, it was like he was beside me.

"Jungkook?" Came a soft knock from my mother

"Eomma?" Is all I say to let her know it was okay for her to enter my room. She poked her head in pass my door and smiled. "Look what I found," she says holding up a book "that photo album you and your friends made when you were still kids"

I sit up and my eyes widen

flashback-6 years ago/2 days after Taehyung...(⊙ө⊙)

"W-Why?" Jimin asked with teary eyes as he stared at the ocean, watching the waves crash into the rocks that we were sitting on; the snow floating on the waters surface. He wasn't the only one crying. We all were

"Why should we?" Yoongi hyung answered. It was obvious that he was annoyed. "This book will only make life worse for us" I didn't understand, no one did.

"H-Hyung... T-Taes pictures are in there..." I stuttered out as I wiped my tears

Yoongi hyung just shook his head "That's why,"

I didn't understand. We're supposed to keep it because it had pictures of Taehyung in it; it had our memories, the beginning our life story, our childhood

"No.."

"Kookie?" Jin hyungs eyes softened. "Leave i-" "Anniya!" I yelled out, more tears began falling "Tae isn't here anymore so we have to keep it! We have to!" I got up from the ground and went over to my hyung furiously, taking hold of the album and attempting to pull it away from him.

"Jungkook. Stop it. Please" Jimin begged, but didn't act to try and make me. You have to take action to take what's yours. So I did. I took action to try and get our sweet, irreplaceable memories back.

"Don't hyung! What if he doesn't come back?"

"He will! He said he would!"

"But what if he doesn't-" "shut up!!" Yoongi yelled and pushed me. My eyes widened. I see the ocean come closer to me as I fall. I closed my eyes tightly. I didn't want to; I don't want to die, but there's nothing I can do.

I won't see him again. Whether he comes back or not, I'll have no chance.

I waited to feel the impact of the water and rocks against my body, but I didn't. I reopened my eyes and see the waves below me, feeling arms wrap around me.

My breathing quickens, so does my heart. I turn around to grab hold of whoever saved me and hide myself away into my friends arms for protection

"J-Jungkook? Are you okay?" Yoongi hyungs voice was shaky as he tightened he's hold on me. I simply nod and apologise.

"Kookie-" "where's the album?" I interrupted and peeked up slightly

"Oh crap!" I hear Hoseok yell. That wasn't good

I turn my head immediately to see what happened, he was on the ground, looking over the edge with a troubled expression.

"H-Hobi?"

"Its gone.." He says

"What's g-" "the album! It slipped off! It fell... Its gone..." I shook my head in disbelief and hurried over to were Hoseok hyung was, positioning myself like he was and look over into the sea.

"Do you see it hyung?" I asked as I look around. The others joined and looked down into the ocean

"There!" Namjoon hyung pointed out into the far distance.

I looked at it and sighed.

I was watching our memories float away and there was nothing I could do about it but sit and cry.

flashback end

I was up within seconds and rushing towards my mother, "E-Eomma..." I started "where did you... Find this?"

She giggled "When we moved, Hoseok came and stopped by. He brought this with" she explained. Why didn't she say anything? When we moved? That was 4 years ago. Why now?

I decided not to say anything. She brought it, he brought it. That was all that mattered. Tears came; of course they did. I was happy. No. There's no words to describe how I was feeling.

I took the album gently, as if I hadn't, it'd break; my bit of happiness would, my world would.

Quickly I hug her, as a thank you. She giggled and pat my back before I released. "There's a message inside, from Hoseok," I nodded and bowed, thanking her again before she walked out and closed my door.

I looked at the album and ran my fingers across the worn out cover. Sitting down, I open it and find the letter said to be inside. I placed the album on my lap and picked up the green envelope

"Okay.." I sighed and tore the flap off

❅   ❅   ❅   ❅   ❅

I hope you like. I'm gonna do my best. This chapter is a bit boring...I think
HWAITING

PEACE OUT!!!