❅Chapter 2❅

-Jungkook-
Miss you even though I'm looking at your picture

❅❅❅

-Dear Jungkookie (*^▽^*)

I smiled, he didn't change I guess.

I found it for you. It took a while but I got it back (^_^)im sorry. It was my fault. I should've caught it. We wouldn't be seperated then, right?
I was thinking of giving the album to jin. Since his the eldest, but I guess you need it more than any of us.

I hope you keep our memories safe ಠ⌣ಠ
I hope you're okay

J-Hope~

I smiled softly and put the letter onto my beds side table. I opened to the first page and immediately start tearing up with the smile on my face widening.

"Tae hyung.." I trailed off my friends name and was thankful that none of the polaroids were damaged. Staring at that single picture was all I needed to change my emo mood to the happiest; though still I felt a bit empty, I'm still missing something, I'm missing him.

Even if I'm looking at his pictures

I scroll my vision to the next picture and snicker a bit. That picture. It was one of the best days.

Although I wouldn't want to go through it again...

flashback-6 years ago/ 2 months before Taehyung left

"Joonie hyung.." I whispered as I followed my elder friends into the path of the mountain terrain (AN: I'm not sure if its called that ^^"). I was scared. What 12 year old wouldn't be?

"Shh!" He hushed loudly as he peeped behind a large tree. He was probably staring at something because he stayed in that position for a while. I hear Taehyung giggle beside me as he sneaked up on Namjoon.

"Yah! Tae!" Jimin whisper-yelled as he tried to stop him

I didn't get what was going on until Taehyung yelled into Namjoon hyungs ear, making him jump and scream. We all started laughing at our 'leader'

But then Namjoon hyung ran away

"Do you think we p*ssed him off?" Yoongi hyung asked as we all watched as Namjoon ran off, yelling something back to us with a panicked expression. We couldn't hear him though.

I flinched when I heard Jin hyung scream and run past everyone. A loud, beastly snort sounded from right behind me. I look to my hyungs and see their eyes wide, staring at whatever was behind me

Slowly, cautiously, I turn. My eyes react in the same way as my friends'.

A bull? No. It was a wild bore. Yup. A bore; it was frikkin HUGE!