Surprise Meeting

After the biology class, Hayley walks in the corridor and she meets with Katie. Katie asks her. "How are you doing?" Hayley answers the question, exhausted, ruined. "Trying to carry on my life." Hayley, then considers she if she should tell her about this or not. Katie becomes happier for Hayley. "That's good news. So you are coming to my birthday party, right?" "No, I don't want to be aany party. In fact, I promised Sam I will spend my time with him." Katie doesn't believe what Katie said. "This is your best excuse for not coming party? Seriously?" Hayley tries to convine Katie. "No. This is true, I swear." Katie behaves she believed her, but still insists. "You can spend your time with your brother every day. Today is my special day and I want to be my best friends. All of them." Hayley takes a deep breath, and then accepts her invitation. Katie realizes Hayley does not look so good, actually for two years, she has been always like this. Nevertheless, she asks her. "Is everything okay? Please don't tell me it's about your boyfriend again." Normally, she has only one reason why her mood is down. However, this time, it was not because of that. "No, it's not about it. It's just... I have to deal with a snob in my biology class." Katie surprizes there is another reason, but responses her, trying not to volume up her sound to not show that she is surprised. "I see. Dylan is rich too but, he is not a snob. You know what? He is the one organizes this party." Hayley does not surprised about this, but shows herself that she is. Maybe, she is really surprised in this.

Hayley and Katie goes to other friends who they are sitting in the canteen. Hayley and Katie join them, sit on their chairs. By the way, Caroline and Jared talk each other. Katie curiouses about their talking. When Caroline responses, Dylan comes to them and sits with them, then he kisses Katie. "How are you guys doing?" Jared responses him. "We were talking about Katie's party. Caroline told me that you are organizing her party." Dylan correct that it is true. "This is the best day for me. The day when the love of my life is born." Katie hugs at Dylan. "Do you always have to indulge me?" Dylan smiles at her. "You deserve to be happy, babe." Everyone is happy and laughing at each other, except Hayley. She doesn't even exactly listening them. Suddenly, Hayley notices something on Dylan. He has a scar on his neck, and it is green. She realizes what he is and she stands up. Katie stops her. "What is it?" Hayley finds a quick excuse. She can't stand sitting with Dylan in the same table. "I have to talk to Mrs. Hamilton about the exam." She grabs her bag and goes away quickly. She doesn't go carefully so she crashes to a girl. She turns to her and apologizes her, then goes away. The girl looks after her, like she knows her very well. Ezra comes next to her and questions her. "What are you trying to do, Sydney?" She turns her head to him, also looking Hayley. "She realized what Dylan is." Ezra asks her. "How can you be so sure?" Sydney, does not move any finger and answers. "I saw how she looked at Dylan. I hope you are aware that she is a tough girl. Are you sure you can do this?" Ezra responses with certain voice, without doubt. "We don't have to be hurry. I can do it." Sydney leaves from him and Ezra looks after Hayley. He is aware that there is something about her. Something that makes him become different, and he will never give up until he finds out.

After school, Hayley goes back to home and sees her mother, Ashley. She goes to her mother and talks with her. "I will go to Katie's party tonight." Ashley surprises that she is going to a party. Hayley notices Ashley's reaction and makes an explanation. "Katie insisted to come. I just didn't want to disappoint her." Ashley tries to look normal to her daughter. "It's allright, darling. Have fun. But don't be late." Hayley loos at her mother. "You know that I won't." She goes to upstairs and y the way Sam gets into his room. Hayley goes in front of him and crouches. "I'm sorry Sammy, but I have to go to a party tonight. But I promise I will spend times with you in a short time." Hayley hugs with her brother and Sam hugs her too. Then, Sam goes out from her sister's room and Hayley starts preparing herself for the party.

Katie checks everything if there is something missing that will not cause a problem şn the party. Caroline helps her about it, and also everything about the preparation of the party. Dylan comes to Katie's house. "I sen invitations to every student in school. Everyone will come." Katie becomes happy about it. By the way, from upstairs, a fifteen-year old girl comes down and goes to Katie. Katie goes to her and talks to her. "You are not going to tell anything to my father will you, Willow?" Willow first thinks about it, and then accepts. "But with one condition. I want to join your party." Katie smiles at her, she doesn't like rejecting her sister's offers. "Allright." Willow becomes cheerful and goes to upstairs very quickly to get dressed. Caroline turns to Katie. "If everything is good, I'm leaving. I have to get ready." Katie  Dylan goes to Katie and kisses her from her mouth. "Is there anything missing?" Katie smiles to him, showing her all teeth. "Everything is great. Thanks to you, this is going to be the best birthday party ever." Dylan touches her face. "You will see much better than this. I promise." They look at each other's eyes, happily, peacefully. Then, Dylan leaves the house and Katie goes to upstairs for getting ready for the party.