Chapter 20- This Is Completed, I Assure You

Hi guys! Wait... is this how I used to write? Meh... whatever!

I've got more ranting to do!

I'm so unprofessional now...

Anyways!

Recently, there's a lot of things annoying me, particularly about the internet in general. Not like the device or the system (common misconception, huh?) but more like... the community itself.

Last time I had any direct (?) interaction with social media was probably around... three years ago I think (yes, I included Wattpad in social media) and well, things have changed. As in, around that time smart phones weren't that common because it was sort of a new thing and they were really expensive to own, but now everyone has one and people's dogs are on Instagram (no joke, I wish it was). But still, I'm back here once again.

I watch a lot of YouTube these days and sort of browse the internet for random things a lot and I must say... humanity is doomed.

I mean, that's a given but the trends, man, just the trends are insane!

Anyways, I haven't been on Wattpad for a while so I don't know how things work around here anymore, kind of lost that 'writer' touch as well. But, I think Wattpad hasn't changed much, except for the format, of course, I mean, I guess it looks better and some of the older writers have 'graduated' from this site, moving on to bigger things like movie scripts and whatnot. Insane... they think we can actually write... 

Not my decision though... of course, not saying I could do better. If I ever wrote a movie, the theaters would be empty, and people would be decorating their trash with it... 

Was that too much?

Also, going back to the fact that Wattpad hasn't changed, I base that conjecture (ooh, fancy word) on the notion (I'm on a roll) that it is still inhabited by the female population and there's still romance in everything (even though I didn't read anything).

I keep remembering all those really bad books I've read back in those days, I mean, I wonder if even the writers look back at them and cringe.

I didn't even get why they were so popular, I guess I kind of get it now though... thateveryonereadingthosebookswerejustreallyyounggirlslookingforsomesortofexcitementI meanIwaslikethattoobuttheyareallidiotslolbutt

Ahem

But I would commend those authors for going through with their books unlike... uh... 

Anyways!

It's really late right now and I have 'official' work to do and I shouldn't really be here but I wave my hand to all the procrastinators out there. Hi, you can call me Sam (that's not my name but that's the first name that came into my mind probably 'cause I saw tons of Supernatural fan-fics on here just a couple of minutes ago. Good God.)

And uh, well, I'll see you guys somewhere else

^Indirect implication to have you read my other works... actually maybe don't.

Bye :D