Chap 14- Weird Stuff From The Weirdos

So, sometimes, I come across a book that's really, really weird and downright stupid. Sometimes, the pace is just to fast or the writer can't really portray the emotions correctly.

This one time, I read a book that had 5 million reads and 55k votes. It was a werewolf one, had a nice spot in the What's Hot List and all. Me, being the massive reader, I am. Decided to check it out.

Worse. Decision. Of. My. Entire. Life. *Eye twitch*

Here's what was weird in it. Just the first few parts, 'kay?

He took me on a date, and I knew that although we weren't mates yet we were going to be together forever. Jake and I.

The waitress came and I was surprised at who it was... It was... Jasmine! The girl I hate.

Jake reached out to take the menu from her and his eyes widened, "You're my..."

Her eyes widened as well, "...Mate."

I threw my purse to the floor and ran out of the restaurant. Jake didn't follow me.

....Yeah, so it wasn't really like this but it was somewhat like this. I'm pretty sure I've got this one right. Do you actually see how weak and stupid the main character in here is? And seriously, I don't think you guys want me to point out what's wrong here. =,= 

And, this one... Boy, this one is totally suckish. It's from the same story, though.

"Val, you've got to listen to me..." Jake pleaded.

I held up my hand, "No, Jake I-"

The sound of a locker being smashed was heard. Jake and I turned to the source and we saw Blade there, huffing and puffing. Then, without a word, he stormed off.

I turned to Jake, "So, what was I talking about? Yeah, so..."

...Okay, seriously? A guy just smashes a locker and storms off, you wouldn't think anything of it? Gosh. Am I the only one seeing the problem here??

Now, this is the list of things I find downright stupid, and weird:

-In any story, if a girl is in trouble the guy appears out of thin air. (Is he Spider-man or something?? Oh no! My Spidey senses are tingling!)

-Falling in love. (A story can not go on without that)

-A GORGEOUS guy. (Extremely important, no one will read your story if this doesn't exist. Trust me)

-Bumping into each other. ('Cause there's simply no other way to meet up. Bumping into a GUY is VERY important)

-The alarm clock.

-Everything happens so suddenly, you don't even know how.

-Nothing's creepy about a guy/girl stalking you. It's always totally cool. (I'll explain this later on)

-Hate, hate, hate, hate, like, like, like, like, love, love, love, love. (Every. Darn. Story)

-A bully falling in love with his victim, the helpless girl. (The stupidity here is as transparent as water could get)

...Well, there are tons more, but I think I'll be typin' on and on for a month if I kept going.

You see the point here?

Seriously. =,=