Chap 7- Horror: Just Scream and Die

He was whispering in my head, the ghost. And I was very, very scared and locked in my closet, hiding from him. Although, the ghost has super-natural powers he still wouldn't find me in here. Pfft, never.

Suddenly, my door creaked open. I was about to scream but I slapped a hand over my mouth, 'cause I wasn't going to get any ice-cream. You know, 'I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream'? Yeah, but in this case, it's different. More like, 'I scream, you scream, we all scream because I'm probably going to be murdered by the ghost right now'.

Foot steps came closer to the closet, and I screamed. What? I couldn't take it anymore, you'd scream too if there was a psychopath in your house.

The closet door ripped open and crashed against the wall across the room, I screamed again. Wait... why did I scream before? I should've kept quiet! Oh well, the story wouldn't have gotten interesting if I wasn't stupid. Duh.

The ghost appeared in front of my face and grinned a nasty grin. Nah, just kidding. The ghost wasn't nasty at all! He was actually a really purty ghost and he was my age too! He was a boy!!

Although this is a ghost and is supposed to be see-through or something but he's not. I can see him and touch him too. Only me, though. No one else, 'cause I'm special.

The ghost grabbed my neck and I tried to escape, pathetically. I grabbed a hanger from the closet and bashed his head.

He cried out in pain then stumbled back from the impact and let me go. I stared at the hanger in my hand in confusion, this shouldn't really bother the ghost. Wait... it shouldn't really hurt him at all!

"Plastic... my weakness!" He gasped out and faded away.

YAY! I defeated the ghost! I'm so awesome.

Suddenly, a hand grasped my neck again and I started choking. The ghost didn't die!! Oh no!!

"You're not dead!" I stated the obvious.

"I'm already dead, that's why." The ghost replied.

I ran towards the door and opened it. Wait, didn't the ghost just grabbed my neck a few seconds ago...? Oh well, I escaped. That detail wasn't important anyways.

Jake appeared out of thin air!! How did he know I was in trouble?? Oh well, that doesn't matter. I had to be saved.

"Get him, Jake!" I pointed at the ghost.

Jake killed the ghost. Wasn't it already dead? Oh well, that doesn't matter.

"MY HERO!!" I hugged Jake.

-- THE END --

Me: What the heck was this??

This was a story. 0-0

A horror one. 0-0

With nothing scary, at all. -.-

Ghosts...? Not scary. -.-

Happy-endings in a story...? Not scary. -.-

Let's see if you can point out the obvious.