Fifteen - Remember Me - II

-

-

|Fifteen - Remember Me - II|

-

"I wanna pick you up, and start to run, away from here, before they find me and my smoking gun"

-

We walked together down the trail carved of footprints, one hand in Bellamy's and the other swaying. Dead silence filled the air around us as we walked, and I watched as Raven held her head low- sitting in the wheel-barrow that held her lover's corpse.

"Hey-" I whispered softly, gently grabbing Clarke's shoulder as her eyes were dead-set on a branch in the forest. "you okay?"

"Yeah," she nodded, but I caught sight of her eyes, the sheen swimming over them was anything but okay. I pursed my lips and nodded slowly.

"You did the right thing, Clarke," Bellamy assured her.

"Yeah," she huffed, "now I get to live with it."

I glanced at Emrys trailing a few meters behind us, whose eyes were dead set on mine.

"You still think this truce is a bad idea?" Clarke asked, weaving the topic off of herself.

"I think we're wasting time while our friends are in trouble." Bellamy combated, looking past me to my sister. They still didn't really know what was going on with me between me and the grounders- granted it isn't a very easy conversation to commence. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, sucking in a deep breath.

"We need their army to get into Mount Weather," I started, "and we all know it- hey, I'll be back." Bellamy reluctantly released my hand and I placed my hand on his shoulder as an attempt to comfort him before walking away.

I didn't go to anyone else, I needed a moment to think to myself. The fact that the majority of my friends had failed to put two and two together had me more worried than I would be if they had. How was I supposed to explain this entire situation to them- like hey, 'I know you guys thought I was dead for a while but turn out I'm just co-captain of team grounders and my blood is black.'

I was certain that would go across well. Also, where the hell was my horse?

Oh, yeah. I turned and stopped walking- waiting for Emrys to catch up to me. I, rather gracefully, mounted my horse- Emrys handing me the reigns as he clambered onto his. "So, where did your sister go?"

"After you- well I'm unsure if it was scared or pissed her off, she headed back to her village. Her daughter was waiting for her," He explained, cracking a small smile.