Four - Repercussions - I

-

-

|Four - Repercussions - I |

-

Clarke found Anya sitting in one of the lower cages. I was trying to help her get her out.

She had broken the lock and began to help Anya out, and them there was commotion by the door, so I grabbed the bar Clarke had used to break the lock. I broke open the lock of a cage where a male grounder sat, huddled in the corner of it.

I grabbed the lock and climbed in just in time to hide from Tsing. I knew she was shady.

She walked over, in-between the isle of imprisoned grounders, and looked around. My heartbeat sped up, seeing as Clarke had forgotten to grab the lock she broke.

As if on command, the grounders stuck thier hands out to reach for the ass-hat of a doctor, scaring her into rushing back. A small sigh flew from my mouth, and I looked to the man beside me.

His skin tone was that of Lincolns, but that was nearly the only thing similar to my friend. His hair, a black-brown mess was pulled into a messed up braid that that reached just below his shoulders. He had hazel eyes, I think, and he was squinting at me, and below rested a nose similar to the boy who played Harry Potter in those old movies. He was covered in the tribal tattoos and had three marks, burn marks, on his chest.

As soon as Tsing left the room, I jumped out of the cage, nodding for the man to follow, and he reluctantly did.

I helped Clarke carry Anya out of the room- past a door with a large warning sign on it. I could hear the man following us.

The door shut as soon as we walked in, and a loud siren went off- along with a red light, and looked to Clarke with wide eyes. Then the four of us fell.

We fell into a pit of dead bodies.

Clarke pulled Anya out, Anya pulled me out, then I helped the man out, our bare feet landing on railroad. Clarke and I walked over to the area littered in clothes, and we began rifling through them. "C'mon, get dressed. We can't cover any ground like this."

"I won't leave my people behind." Anya grunted.

Clarke walked up to her, and spoke lowly. I couldn't hear thier conversation, so I turned to the man behind me. "What's your name?"

"Emrys."He stated. "Who are you?"

I looked to the ground for a moment, then pulled out some clothing that looked like it would fit him. "I am the second commander, commander Grey."

He nodded at me, grabbing clothes I had tossed to him. "Happy to serve you, commander."

Then a ton of commotion grew closer to us and I shot up. "Someones coming."

I tossed some clothes into the rail-car, and jumped in after the other three. We played fake dead as who-ever passed us, and I thought we were safe. Until three or so dead bodies were piled on top of ours and the cart started to move.

Eventually we stopped, and one of the bodies were lifted from the pile, and was dragged away.

Clarke was the first one to sit up- when the screams started. "C'mon, lets go." As Clarke spoke, I turned to who was holding us up- Anya, as she held onto one of the dead (or rather, near dead) grounders who had been tossed like a rag-doll. "Lets. Go."

"Your fight is over." She said, taking the man's head in her hands, and snapping his neck in a quick and fluid motion.

The four of us then ran away from the fire and huddle of men, grabbing onto the clothes that had been tossed in there.

-

"Damn it! This place is a maze!" Clarke shouted out, running as she shoved a jacket on.

I pulled on a dark coloured jacket as well, slowing down as Anya started to cough. "What are they doing to us?"

"They use your blood." I informed the two grounders, pulling my hair up into a pony-tail, and looked to Emrys, who stood behind me. "How are you holding up?"

"Fine." He nodded, cracking his knuckles.

"I saw a soldier come in with radiation burns." Clarke explained, "Hours later he was fine. It's like, somehow, your blood is healing them. I've never seen anything like it. Come on, this way."

Anya turned the other way, starting to walk off. "Hey!" I whisper shouted to her. "What are you doing?"

"That's the way back to the reapers." Emrys spoke allowed, falling behind me.

"Do not speak to me, you coward." Anya sneered, her eyes landing on Emrys, then turning to me. "You go your way, I'll go mine."

"Not wanting to murder a hundred children is not cowardly." Emrys glared at Anya, and I completely dismissed it for the time being.

"Anya, we need to stick together." Clarke gestured to all of us.

"I told you, there is no 'we'."

"I saved your life!" Clarke argued with her, and I rolled my eyes at the grounder infront of us.

"You saved my life because you needed me!" Anya scoffed. "I know the way back to your people. I know where the traps are hidden. You'd never make it alone."

"We don't have time for this." I sighed, disdain resting on my tongue.

"Our best chance of making it out of here alive is together." Clarke finished, walking away from Anya, Emrys and I following suit. "All we can keep doing is-"

Anya disappeared, and as we started to go to chase her, a red glow was being emitted from one of the hall-like areas.

We backtracked again, running as fast as we could away from it.

-

So, these are pretty short rn and I'm so sorry about that, but there's way more than two view points in the second season, so its a a lot harder to just go off of one perspective, so please try and be patient with me, and eventually the chapters will get longer.