Eleven - Long Into an Abyss - II

-

-

|Eleven - Long Into an Abyss - II|

-

"Welcome to the coalition, little star."

I held my breath as I was led away from the collection of grounders, my vision slowly turning into a whirlwind of dizziness. Lexa took notice of my slight miss-steps, and grabbed onto my arm as I nearly face-planted into a very jabby-stabby looking stick.

"Thanks," I muttered, being pulled into my tent. I could feel my blood wetting the dress, covering my back, and closed my eyes while sitting myself on a stool, and leaning onto Lexa for support. The cut itself didn't hurt. I was probably drowsy from blood loss, or the fact that the chemical makeup of my entire system was being tampered with.

"Cauterize it, now." Lexa ordered.

I felt a rag drag over the wound, and then the familiar burning of alcohol flame over my skin. I gritted my teeth drawing in a quick breath. I've had worse wounds, why was this affecting me so much?

I could hardly feel the intense burning of my flesh along my back, the only true indicator I had was my sense of smell, and damn, did it smell bad.

"Commander?" Emrys spoke, in that quiet, caring voice he held. "Grey? Are you feeling well?"

"Yeah," I breathed out, being led to the bed and sat there, dots dabbling with my vision. "Yeah, fine."

"Grey," Lexa spoke, narrowing her eyes at me, tilting her head to the side. "Grey, are you sure?"

I didn't get to answer. Everything faded to black in a matter of a few seconds, and I'm fairly sure I fell off the bed.

-

I shot up in a sudden burst of energy, taking a deep breath in.

"We thought you had died." I turned to see Emrys slide his hands over his face, releasing a sigh of relief. A woman dresses in furs and and leathers stood next to him, staring at me. She looked very ordinary, to put it simply. A straight nose, thin, dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes.

"Nope, perfectly fine," I laughed in a dry humor, and pulled the sheets away from me. "How long was I out?"

I had been changed out of the dress and into some leathers and other fabrics. I felt fine, in fact I felt great, now and stood from the large bed. 

"Three hours, commander," The woman informed me, and I smiled to her.

"And who might you be?" I asked, looking around. Everything been packed, ready to be taken down.