brad's pov (warning: it is short)

brad's pov

amy has been acting really weird lately and i don't know why? maybe she's on her you know what's ;-]. James has just come in and he keep's giving me weird looks and i don't know what for. "right 5 minuet break" joe yells. i think i am going to ask if he's ok "James" i ask him over and he comes "whats up?" i ask actually really concerned. i see his fists clench "YOU, IS WHATS UP" wow were did that come from "what? i haven't done anything?" i am really confused "NOT TO ME BUT TO AMY" what? i would never even dream of hurting amy "i would never do anything to amy" for a second i thought he was going to cry but he didn't "she's pregnant, brad" what no this must be a joke. is he having a laugh "no she isn't are you kidding me?" i smiled hopping that it would be one big joke, they've done it before said that i had got some girl pregnant when i haven't. "no am not joking...you should really learn to use a condom" James spat before walking off. o no amy what have i done she must be in shreds i need to get back to her right know. but rehearsals don't finish until another 2 hours and boy are they going to drag.

A/N: i just wanted to add brad's pov in there kk <3