one night stand?

amy’s pov

today is the day my friends will be arriving to keep me company as i’ve missed girly time you know hanging round with the same gender, the people you can tell anything to. i know i can tell brad anything but just sometimes it’s better to talk to a girl about it. 2 of the girls are from my child hood Lilly and phoebe the other one is chelsea and i only meet her when i moved. when i wasn’t with brad i was with these or we would all be together which was most of the time.

Lilly is 18 and has light blond hair, brown eyes and is a little taller than me but thats only coz am short. she is very funny and always makes me laugh.she can get a little hyper but she’s my best friend and thats what i love about her. she also loves helping people once we were walking past some old peoples houses and an old lady was struggling with her shopping bags so Lilly helped her. thats also how we meet, i feel over in the school yard in year 2 and brad was of ill so she helped me up and played with me for the rest of the day and ever since then we have been great friends.

phoebe is 18 and has ginger hair, brown eyes and is the same size as me. Lilly call’s us her shorty’s it’s a little joke between all 3 of us. phoebe is quite chill but loud when she wants to be. she loves to plays sports but at the same time is quite girly. i meet her in year 3 she had just joined the school and she sat next to me in math’s and thats how we became friends.

chelsea is the youngest she is only 16 but in 2 day’s she will be 17. she has brown long waive hair, brown eyes [yet again] and is really under Wight. she has meet the other 2 about 4 times but has never met brad as i lost all contact with him. it’s sad how we meet. well when i was 16 i developed some sort of eating disorder brad didn’t know about and then when i was taken to London it got worse. so i was made to go to a group and me and chelsea connected through that.

my eyes fluttered open to someone calling my name softly in my ear “amy…amy” there hot breath tingling down my neck it must of been brad. “brad is that you” i grumbled “yeah who else would it be silly” my head was throbbing but brad seamed ok. i rolled over and hugged into his chest his muscular arms raped around my wast and his chin lightly balanced on my head. “brad?” i questioned “yeah?” he pulled away looking into my eyes “my head hurts” i was almost in tears i don’t know wether it’s because it almost my time of the month or because of my weakness to alcohol consummation. ether way it ‘f’ing hurts “aw baby, a’ll go get some pain killers and you go get a nice hot shower, sound good to you?” he got up and pulled some grey joggers on and looked at me “sounds brill” i smiled and got up only to realise i had only had a Team Vamps Simpson Baseball Shirt on. i giggled, i must of been cold in the night so brad’ s put the shirt on me to keep me a little worm. i walk into my’n and brad’s en-sweet bathroom and had a hot shower.

when i got out i heard brad in the bedroom singing i love it when he sing’s. i quietly tip toed into the room, brad was sat at the desk so his back was facing me. but it didn’t last long when he turned round “no keep going” i smile. he walked up to me and are four heads were touching then he started to sing ‘just the way you are’ by bruno mars that song make’s me cry. i close my eyes just listening to it until we were interrupted by brads mum yet again “do you want to get dressed and then i can talk to you” she looked at brad quit series and then smiled at me before walking out. “well i think am in trouble” brad looked at me again in the eye “why?” i looked at him confused “well before you woke up this morning mum came to see me and you to congratulate us. but” he paused “but what? tell me” i giggled but he didn’t is this series “mum came in are room and found both of us naked and stormed out to get some fresh air” my faced dropped thats why i had the top on. have i disappointed her “no amy you haven’t” he was shocked and started to comfit me “did i speak my thoughts again” i giggled and so did he, trying to settle the mood. before he pulled a shirt on and threw a box of paracetamol on the bed [A/N: pain killers] “thanks” i yelled after him as he left to go see his mum.