what's wrong baby?!!

amy’s pov

i felt a sudden pain go threw my thin body and immediately got up and rush to the toilet and heeled my hair in the air and was throwing up in the toilet. also while trying to keep quiet but i hate with all my hart being sick. it for some resin make’s me cry. brad rushed threw rubbing his eye’s and looking at me on the floor leaned up agin’s the bath crying “what’s wrong baby?” his voice was raspy as he had just woken up but you could tell he was worried “am ok just feeling a little under the weather that’s all” i give him a fake smile before i leaned my head over the toilet yet again being sikh. then i hired foot step’s coming up the stair’s and i noticed brad was gone and a panicked James came in “aw amy what’s up” he leaned down to my level “aw you know casually just siting on the floor with my head over a toilet” i said really sarcastically “ok well do you want some water” i nodded and he shouted of brad “BRAD GET HER SOME WATER THANKS” as soon as he said it brad came in with a glass of water and before brad could walk out i stopped him “NO bradley please stay” he nodded and sat beside my up against the bath i leaned my head on his shoulder and he plaid with my hair witch relaxed me so much that i fell into a deep sleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

i woke to Lilly opening the door “aw amy, i here’d about last night” i looked and now i was lying in bed and brad was gone. i sat up and my headache hit me “aw aw aw aw” i screamed and i held my head she rushed and sat next to me and embraced me into her arm’s “shshshshssh amy you’ll be ok, and to take your mined of it feel this” she put my hand on her stomach and i felt ever so little tiny thumps coming from her tummy. i smiled “haha he or she is going to be a little kik boxer” she laughed and then brad walked in fully dressed “you ok amy? anyway i have you an appointment for 4 o’clock” he smiled sitting next to me “wait what time is it” i opened my phone up 15:30 [3:30] omg haw long did i sleep. my stomach still aced and my head didn’t fell to good ether. “i’m bona get a shower. i fell Rotarian” i headed into the bathroom and shut the door and striped and into the shower i went.

once i got out i brushed my teeth and raped a towel around myself before heading out the door were no one was. i got dressed into some grey Hollister sweat pants that were tight at the bottom and one of brad’s arctic monkey jumper’s as it was big on me and comfortable. as i left the room slightly mopping i got top the bottom of the stair’s and ran into brad’s arms “aw amy do you feel fresh” i nodded then looked into the sitting room were all the boys were “hi boy’s” i said walking in and sitting on James lap “aaaaaa amy your heave” i looked at him “are you calling me fat” he smiled and everyone laughed and bode at him “no you have one hell of a boney arc thats all” i playfully hit him then sat on the floor up agains the worm radiator before brad pulled me up “doctor’s misses”

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————at the doctor’s

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————i steeped out the car and brazed myself for the smell of antiseptic. i walked throughout the door’s with brad holding my hand. we got to the reception and a very old but happy lady looked up at me “hello love what’s ya name?” i looked at brad “amy…amy trop” i replied and she tipped away at her computer “lukie girl your next” she said happy and i thanked her then sat on a very uncomfortable chair and crossed my leg’s but still tight holed of my hand. i looked in front of me to see an old cupel looking back at me smiling and then the old frail woman dropped her bag and i immediately ran over and helped her pick her stuff up “here you go” i said handing her purse and thing’s back to her “aw thank you love my hands aren’t what they used to be” then laughed slightly then brad came up behind us “what happened” he looked puzzled “she just dropped her bag babe” then the old man smiled and looked at me “and she was kind enough to help my wife her. she’s a lovely looker mined and a good person you can tell in her eyes” i blushed and brad rapped his arm’s around my wast “stop it peter your embarrassing the poor girl” i skilled but before i could say anything my name was shouted and i waved goodbye to them and walked off following the nurse into the room with brad close behind.

we sat at some chairs infrount of the nirces desk “so what brings you today amy?” she said smiling at me i just ignored brad “well i woke up early this morning being sikh and i had a massif headache” her face slightly dropped to being more serious and i dreaded word that came next “well amy i know this is personal but are you sexualy active?” well this has just got awkward “um…yeah” she smiled “well then it ether could be a bug that came at the wrong time or…there is an off chance you could be pregnant” my mouth grew noooooo this would rewin brad’s carrier and lily haw will i help her with my own child and my mum whats she going to say evan worse what about brad’s parent’s they will kill him i was broken out my moment by brad “babe she’s gone are you ok? whats going to happen if you are…i mean having a child?” i looked at him “i’ll die” he hugged me “no you won’t more likely me dying than you…i mean your mum and my dad telling me i should of used protection” i looked at him “but we did” he looked quit stunned himself “condom’s only have a 90% chance of working though” i couldn’t say anything as i was interrupted yet again by the nurse “well amy her’s a we tube could you uranate in there. the bathroom is straight ahead” i grabbed it from her and walked to the bathroom and did what i needed to do”

i washed my hands before heading back to the dr.’s office “her you go” i give it to the niece who was preparing a pregnancy test. she dipped it in and then set it down as we have to Wight for 10-15 minuets till it’s done “so if you are pregnant what will happen” the nurse said “i-i-i d-d-dont know i’ve never had a kid before” she started rambling on about seaport for me as a teen mum and brad as a teen dad and haw to cope with the family and the chose of killing my own child am not that selfish i made this child so it my responsibility to look after it. “well amy…” the nirce stated and brad tightened his grip on my hand “your…not pregnant you just have a series bug” i was slightly relived at what she said “we’ll send you home with antibiotics and a stomach flush witch will help you not be sikh the instructions are on the back…have a nice day”she handed brad the bag of medication and we left. the ride home was silent and as soon as we got in i ran unto bed and fell straight asleep. i didn’t want to talk to anyone and i wasn’t hungry ether.