dinner, <3 and lust

amy’s pov

i hoped out the shower grabbing the towel that lay on the floor with another for brad. “do you have to get out” brad wines popping his head around the shower curtain “yeah brad, we have been in…” i look at the ihome on the counter near the sink that was playing whatever was on brad’s iPod “20 minuets know i need to do my hair and chose and outfit and don’t forget how long it takes you to get dressed” i laughed as i looked in the mirror before brushing my teeth. once i had finished i turned around to see a naked bradley my eye’s drifted from his feet to his face that had a big smile plastered on it “you checking my naked body out” he giggles and my cheeks fluster “um…um” i just stuttered as he walked to me and looked me in the eye and whispered “it’s ok you have the privilege know” he’s teasing me. he kisses from my ear down my neck i pulled on his curls making his head jury back from my chest “aaa mr Simpson” i smiled as he smirked throwing a towel at him and walking back into are room, over to my side of the wardrobe and pulling out a black body con dress and some black swayed heals with gold studs just above the heal starts [image of outfit at side] i place them on the bed ready to get into them. then i pull my box of accessories out before choosing a black clutch that also had some gold studs on it, then inside the big box was a medium sized jewellery box i opened it and piked a gold watch, a gold square stud bracket and some triangle gold studs [o and i cant forget the ring]. i placed them next to my outfit. then i headed over to the desk and dryer my hair, then lightly curled it and left it to drop to the middle of my back. for make up- councillor, powder, a light blush, gold eye shadow,eyeliner winged out and mascara with a red lip to finish of with.

once i was fully ready i sprayed some taylor swift wonder struck over myself then aded a plain black leather jacket and headed down the stair’s to were brad and my mum were weighting for me with simon. “hey wow…” brad looked at me mouth wide open i looked down at my dress hopping i looked ok “amy you beautiful” my mum said looking me up and down [not checking me out that would be weird] “just like you then sam” simon hugged my mum am so happy for her.  i looked at brad weighting for him to say something but he looked speechless i giggled to myself before mum and simon walked ahead to the car leaving me and brad to shut the door. did i mention the boy’s have went to spend time with there family’s for a bit i was brought out my thought’s by brad whispering “your so tempting…tonight when we get back that dress might be on the floor”  my cheek’s heated up and i playful hit him in the arm “BRADLEY!!” i wiser shouting leading him to laugh. we hoped in the car i sat in the middle so i could be next to brad and simon drove us in his black porshur, he must be loaded but am not bothered.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

after dinner 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

all we did was eat and talk about my’n and my mums life/bond plus my’n and brad’s future. my mum and simon got a little tipsy how in braising. so we left the car at the restraint and got 2 separate taxies. the car pulls up outside the house and brad pays him. we walk into the house and i take my shoes and coat of and walking up the stairs before brad shouted after me “am just going to turn the heating up, it quit nippy” i didn’t answer there was no need. when i got into the room i quickly toke of my dress and the rest of my outfit wiping of the make-up leaving me in my black laced brad and thong. i lay on my side weighting for brad to walk in.

“i got us some…o man” brad’s face lightens when he see’s me. he has two glasses and a bottle of red wine “hello bradley” i try to be saductive. he walks to the edge of the bed and i sit up on my knee’s and pull him in for a passionate heated kiss. he place the glasses on the night stand before pushing me back on the bed and undoing his jeans then throwing them aside i looked to his ‘aria’ and there was a massive bulge “your happy to see me” i said pouting down as he crawls over me “who wouldn’t be” know he’s just left in his boxer’s and might i add he looks so damn sexy. he trails wet kisses down my neck to my sweet spot that he found last time and suked and nippled slightly “bradley” a moan passes my lips and he smirks before looking me up and down “amy your so beautiful, i want you so bad” i smirked and taped his chin so he was looking at me “then have me” i giggle and see he dose kissing me harder and passionate. he stopes kissing and goes down under the cover’s all i can see is his eyes glistening as he looks up at me. he slowly pulls my panty’s down teasing me “bra*” i got cut of by his finger pumping into me fast and hard.  a moun passes my lips indicating am about to hit my high of pleasure. but just then he stops and appears back up “not yet babe” he smiles. i flip him over so am straddling him “you shouldn't  get my hope’s built up like that” i smirk and so dose he. soon i go down on him pulling of his underwear and throwing them out of the blanked. i place my lips around his arced ‘d’ and slowly bob up and down “and know who is playing” i hear him mention so i start going faster and faster till he’s on the edge of his high and i stop. he pulled me up and flipped me just like i had done moments before. this time he takes my bra off and places a hand on my left brest squeezing slightly i just look at him obviously playing lust fill’s both are faces. [A/N: LET YOUR AMADUNASHON RUN ABSOLUTELY WILD KK]everything was a blur. i know i had only had 3 glasses of wine at the restraint but am like my mum i get drunk quick.