Chapter 6

Nelda POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I roll my eyes as Kym puts blush on my cheeks as she was yapping her mouth the whole time talking about Xan and how he has the whole "Bad Boy" thing. I felt bad for Zeven, even though he didn’t like Kym much, but don’t go cheat on him! Tell him before things get more complicated. I sigh and waited for Kym to tell me open my eyes so I can see myself with all this heavy makeup.

"Okay! Open your eyes!" Kym said happily.

I roll my eyes again and open my eyes slowly. I silently gasp and touched the mirror to see if that was really me. My black was out and wavy, light pink lipstick, and a little bit of blush.

I turn to look at Kym and she smiles at me. "You thought I was going to put a lot?" She said. I nod my head since I don’t talk to her much and I don’t like her still.

"I was, but since you don’t like makeup, I thought, let the girl get used to this stuff and see if she likes it or not." I really like it but I won’t tell you that, I thought.

"Come on! I found this really nice light pink dress, white purse, and white shoes." I let her pull me out of the bathroom and into Wednesday's room. I pull the towel closer to me so it won’t fall and I won’t make a scene.

Kym pushed me into Wednesday's room and said "Don’t take long Neddy okay?" I opened my mouth to speak but she closed-more like slam-the door. I sigh and look at the dress on Wednesday's bed. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. I really hate pink. It’s too bright and girly. It’s not even me but I don’t want Kym to complain.

I put the dress and shoes on and look at myself in long mirror that was on Wednesday's closet. I feel like a doll who being drag around a lot, mostly Kym. I heard a knock and a loud voice. "Neddy are you done?" It was Kym. I sigh and look back at the mirror. It’s time to party.

Woooohooo! Note the sarcasm. I open the door and Kym walks past me. Kym was now wearing a red dress but showing her cleavage a little bit, black tights, gold shoes, and her hair was wavy.

"Okay, here's the rules. Rule number 1: Don’t go near Xan. Rule number 2: Don’t tell Wednesday about these rules. Rule number 3: I mean it, don’t go near Xan and don’t tell Wednesday." She said with a smirk on her face.

My mouth drops. What a bitch! I thought. I nod my head and she gives me a fake smile and walks out of Wednesday's room. I follow her and walk downstairs to see everything how it was when I got here. My eyebrows furrowed. Where's the party stuff?

"Kymberly! Where the hell is the party stuff?" I heard Wednesday scream. I walk into the kitchen to see Wednesday with a black dress with a "V" on her chest and a light brown necklace. Her black was out like mine but straight, black shoes, light blue eye shadow, and red lipstick. She was pacing back and forth and she was holding something. I hope it isn’t a knife.

"Wed why are you angry?" Kym said innocently. She is really getting on my nerves.

"I want to fucking know, why the hell isn’t there party stuff in the god damn house?" Wednesday scream at Kym.

Kym flinched and sat down on the counter and crossed her arms. "There isn’t a party." There was silence and whatever Wednesday was holding drop on the floor.

"What the fuck do you mean there isn’t a party?"

"I lied. I just want everyone to go to that creepy haunted house near Lake Island."

Wednesday's right eye was twitching and I knew that Wednesday wants to punch Kym but not just a punch to the face. A whole lot of kicking and blood coming out. I didn’t want to see that or blood. I shudder at that thoughts and sat down on a chair that was next to me.

Wednesday sigh. "Now what?"

Kym rolls her eyes. "We wait until the boys knock on the door."