Chapter 5

Nelda POV

"Wednesday I have to tell you something," I said quietly.

She gave me a playful glare and said "Nelda what did I tell you? You can talk louder."

I smile and said much louder "Wednesday I have to tell you something."

She nod her head meaning for me to counties.

"Link-" I started but got cut off by the door slamming open.

"Hey girls!" Kymberly shouts.

I groan quietly and Wednesday roll her eyes.

"Don’t you knock?" Wednesday says. 

"No because knocking is for loser and Nelda your not even dress!" Kym groans. 

I mentally roll my eyes and get up from Wednesday bed and going to Wednesday closet. Wednesday let me use her clothes because Kym would bitch about me wearing dark clothes or me not having fashion. I hate her so much but I still wonder why she hangs with us even if we are not popular. I don’t get this girl at all. 

"Good Nelda! You’re finally getting it!" Kym said happily.

Wednesday shut her closet and said "Nelda you don’t have to wear my clothes. The clothes you are already wearing is fine." I give her a small smile and she gives me one back.

"Thanks Wednesday," I said.

She nods her head and goes into the bathroom.

"Put this on." Kym demands throwing me a red dress that shows my breast and its mid thigh. Heck no im not wearing that!

I gave her a confused look. I shake my head and she gets closer to me.

"I said put this one Nelda," She says louder.

"What is going on here?" Wednesday says rushing to my side.

"Nothing just asking Nelda a question," Kym says with a fake smile.

Wednesday narrowed her eyes at her and says "Look, stay away from Nelda. I don’t want you forcing stuff on her okay?" 

Kym fake smile slowly faded and she walk out of the room.

Wednesday sigh and said "What did she do?" I show the slutty dress and Wednesday snatch it away from me.

"We are going to burn this dress." I laugh and she laughs with me. Maybe I shouldn’t tell her...yet. I’ll just have to wait until the right moment and see how she’ll react. I hope she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore.