He Told Me To

Chapter 14

¨WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO TAYLOR?!?!?! SHE SAVED YOUR LIFE AS WELL AS MINE!!!¨ Libby screams as she draws back her hand. She gets as much force as she can with her right hand as her left hand has Katie pushed up against the wall grabbing onto her shirt. Libby throws her clenched fist at Katie's nose, leaving it bleeding. ¨You want to know why I did it?¨ Katie says intimidatingly as she slowly starts leaning in then states in a whisper, ¨Jason told me to, don't worry, he's waiting for you Libby. Just wait, he will strike again and you won't survive this time.¨ Libby out of anger and fear combined decked Katie in the shnozzle again.

Henry heard all of it and he made the guards forcefully escorted Katie out of the building while Libby and Ryan sob quietly back in their room. Libby and Ryan don't talk to each other for a long moment. But then finally Ryan spoke up, ¨Her words are really getting to me. When she said 'Jason told me to' i've been thinking. We did find her in the same building as Jason locked us in. ¨His voice gets a tone louder and his face lights up in surprise, ¨So maybe they were working together!¨ Libby astonishing says, ¨Oh my god, we did find her in the same building Jason was in! How could I have missed that! I should have just shot her dead where she stood!¨ Ryan shoots in, ¨Don't wish death upon anyone, no matter what they did to you or others. We just need to get out of here and go find and kill Jason, not Katie. ¨ Libby gets triggered and yells, ¨Why can't we kill Katie too! She's working with Jason! She is just as bad as him!¨ Ryan calmly looks Libby in her eyes and mopes over to her and whispers, ¨We will kill her, but only if needed. When it comes to a last result, then we will kill her if we have to, okay?¨ He runs his fingers along Libby's jawline.

Libby closes her eyes, takes a deep breathe, ¨Okay, let's get out of here.¨ As Libby and Ryan poke their heads out of their room, they go back in to start a game plan. ¨You grab this gun,¨ Ryan throws a Kalashnikov at Libby, Libby catches it with one hand and begins to check it out, ¨I'll take my usual.¨ Ryan picks up his M4 Carbine Commando with M203 Grenade Launcher and begins looking at how many rounds he has. Libby and Ryan jog, with their guns in hand, to Taylor's room and grabs the bags. They tell Taylor the plan, Taylor wants to tag along. ¨But Taylor, you can't, you w-¨ Taylor cuts inp and starts ripping off the tubes going in and out of her skin, ¨I'm going with you. I'm a surgeon, I can take care of myself.¨ So Libby, Ryan and Taylor run back to the room and gets Taylor dressed in the clothes in the cabinet. Taylor accelerated gets dressed at supersonic speeds.

Ryan gets in his bag of guns and pulls out a HK416 Assault Rifle and hands it to Taylor. Taylor grasps it in her hand and asks for shoes and socks. Ryan takes his off and whispers, ¨Stay in here.¨ He walks out. Taylor and Libby examine the guns and they go to Ryan's bag and Libby pulls out a 1911 .45 ACP about the same time Taylor pulls out a Uzi Submachine Gun. Ryan runs back in the room and throws throws shoes and socks at Taylor and says, ¨Get them on fast.¨ Ryan zips his gun bag up and Libby gets the other two bags that have the medical supplies and food. Taylor reaches for one of them and Libby says, "No, you are dying. You don't need to carried this shit." Taylor defensively replies, "So, I still should get to hold the bag." Libby finally gives it up and gives Taylor the bag. Now, for the escape out of the underground.