Chapter 7. Everyladies' Man turned Resto Geek.

"OMG! Are you okay? Where have you been? I still didnt give you my thanks for saving my bag earlier. So, thank you. You're my life saver," salubong sakin nung babaeng tinulungan ko kanina while getting in my car. And to tell you the truth, I still dont know her name. I believe she already mentioned it when we met at a bar a few days ago but I cant remember. Is it Julia? Julie? Jessie? Basta sa J nagstart yun e if Im not mistaken. Problema ko na talaga siguro 'to. Cant figure out the names I've dated and currently dating. Nagscramble na siguro sa isip ko.

"It's okay. You know Im here to protect you," I answered then stroked her hair away from her face. I noticed that she blushed.

Ha! Australian girls, Pinay girls. They are all the same. Easy to get, hard for them to let go.

"Saan ka ba nanggaling? Parang I saw you with that hostage girl. Is she nagging you?" then she suddenly went closer to me giving me a great view of her.. cleavage.

Parang it turns me on.

But the thought of that crazy girl kanina just put what turns on, OFF. I just cant  help but laugh!

"HAHAHAHAHA! Ah. Si Angry Bird ba? Yeah. Im with  her bago kita balikan dito. HAHAHAHAHA!" Natatawa  talaga ako nung  naalala ko!

"Ang saya mo ha?! You shouldnt have come back! Ano bang ginawa niyo? San kayo nagpunta? And what took you so long para paghintayin ako dito?!" Sunod sunod niyang tanong.

"Whoa. It's not what you think, okay? And besides, I dont have to explain. After what I did, di mo pa rin ako sinasagot. I dont understand kung bakit ka pa nagpapaligaw. You know what. Kung ayaw mo I wont --"

"Okay fine! Sige payag na kong maging girlfriend mo. Tutal you've risked your life just to save  my  purse. Wag ka nang magalit. Ha, honey?" YUN! Papayag din pala papahirapan pa 'ko!

"So ano? Dito na lang ba tayo? You wont drive?" she asked when I didnt respond.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she started kissing my neck and the back of my ear. Now I know what she means.

Kaya naman ako na ang nagtanong ng most used question when things get a little more fun and hotter.

"Your place or mine?" That's more like it.

She moaned before answering..

"Mine.." JACKPOT!

***

 BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ

"Hmmm.."

BUZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZ BUZZZZ

"Honey.. is that.. your phone? Turn it off." tanong ni Julia/Julie/Jessie while  hugging my back.

I checked my pocket sa suot kong pantalon and it was my phone vibrating. Sino 'tong istorbo? Sarap ng tulog ng tao e.

"'Loww"

"Kuya? Are you okay? You sound weird," si Krisha lang pala.

"Whatdyawaant?" I asked. I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Ano ba? You forgot? Ngayon  yung alis ni Mommy papuntang Manila for a medical appointment. You have to be at the resto. I'll go with Mom. And no. Tito Enrique has left for France so Mom really have to go see another doctor. In case you're going to make that as an excuse again."

"Krisha, I'll drop by sa resto la--"

"And Kuya Ciel, you have to be at the resto not later, not tomorrow. But NOW. N-O-W. Ngayon. As in at this very minute."

"K, boss," Krisha's annoying. But I cant just neglect Mom's resto. She loves that so much, yun na buhay niya even before we're still in Australia.

"And Kuya.."